+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shout Box

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Smile Shout Box

A humble submission to GC authorities -

Sirs,

This disussion box is very pleasant to read and write. However, the same is not the case with the Shout box.

Since we spend most of the time in front of shout box, the red letters is somewhat difficult (at least for me) on the eyes.

So, if and when there is a plan to rearrange the menus etc (IF AND WHEN), kindly keep this aspect also in view.

Thank you, Sirs,

RKR

Administrator Suresh has disabled reputation Suresh's Avatar

Default ShoutBox color changed

Sir, we do agree that red text on a white bg is not the best of combination. So we have changed it now.

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Sir,

Each day, we open the Shout Box with a Hope of finding some plesant news. There are so many people from across the country participating in the discussions/ posting their views/ experience/ anguish/ anxiety etc. We gain a lot of knowledge on the happenings in the govt. departments and get many of our doubts cleared. [ For this, as one of the users of the said box and this forum, I thank the GConnect authorities and those taking part to clarify our doubts ].

So, it is with some hope of finding a pleasant thing, we open the shout box every day.

AND MY! TODAY morning at 0630 hrs, when I opened the shout box, there INDEED WAS A PLEASANT SURPRISE FOR ME. The text color in the shout box has been changed from red to blue. My humble request has been answered and I am very grateful.

It gives me great pleasure to note that the authorities at the GConnect pay attention even to the small requests by their members and take action at a suitable time.

Mr. Suresh, I am grateful to you and other authorities at the GConnect.

Regards

RKR

+ Reply to Thread