+ Reply to Thread

Thread: doubt abt using govt. guest house

Junior Member srividya_cbe is on a distinguished road

Default doubt abt using govt. guest house

Dear sirs

I have received a reply for my earlier query and got cleared that we are not eligible for flying through air. One of the officer replied that we can avail govt. guest house or hostel . if so kindly clear the following doubts

1. who r all comes under family members and can we avil for the persons who r coming with us. (ex. my sisters and their family). if so can it be bookd in advance . and the charges for govt employee and guests.

2. Direct from coimbatore to delhi by rail II A/c and then from delhi to jaipur or udaipur, again same in return (jaipur to delhi , delhi to coimbatore) . is this allowed in LTC.

pls gv explainations.

regards
    srividya S.

Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by srividya_cbe View Post
    Dear sirs

I have received a reply for my earlier query and got cleared that we are not eligible for flying through air. One of the officer replied that we can avail govt. guest house or hostel . if so kindly clear the following doubts

1. who r all comes under family members and can we avil for the persons who r coming with us. (ex. my sisters and their family). if so can it be bookd in advance . and the charges for govt employee and guests.

2. Direct from coimbatore to delhi by rail II A/c and then from delhi to jaipur or udaipur, again same in return (jaipur to delhi , delhi to coimbatore) . is this allowed in LTC.

pls gv explainations.

regards
    srividya S.
    Dear friend,

Normally ‘family’ includes spouse, children and parents. For the purpose of stay in Government holy day home, there is no fast rule. However, you will be required to submit a certificate from your office in the prescribed form (at the time of booking accommodation) about the details (relationship) of the family members and the private guests accompanying you. There are separate tariff of room rent for family members and guests. In your areas of interest, holy day home exists only in Udaipur. Booking is to be done much in advance. For details of places of holy day homes, tariff, booking etc., visit www.estates.nic.in

There is a weekly train between Coimbatore and Jaipur. Your entitlement is I Class/Ac 3 tier by rail. The claim will be limited to the entitled class of journey on through ticket basis. You may take a round about route, if you so desire. But you will visit the declared place on LTC. The claim will be restricted to fare by direct route by entitled class or class of journey whichever is lower.

+ Reply to Thread