+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LTC Sanction for Pvt Air lines

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Default LTC Sanction for Pvt Air lines

Dear Sirs,

I have a letter permitting travel by private air lines while on LTC.
    It is my contention that Had this letter not been there, then in order to admit entitled train fare, sanction from my department (Organisation Head at Delhi) is required.

If no Indian Airlines flig is available between two stations ( I think may be between Coimbatore and Chennai) and travel by private airlies has been resorted to by a senior officer (entitled to travel by Air), instead of seeking sanction from the department, at times, they have sought sanction from Civil Aviation. Is it correct?

Secondly, has a letter been issued cancelleing permission to travel by private airlines while on LTC?

Regards

RKR

Senior Member tvenkatam is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by R K Rao View Post
    Dear Sirs,

I have a letter permitting travel by private air lines while on LTC.
    It is my contention that Had this letter not been there, then in order to admit entitled train fare, sanction from my department (Organisation Head at Delhi) is required.

If no Indian Airlines flig is available between two stations ( I think may be between Coimbatore and Chennai) and travel by private airlies has been resorted to by a senior officer (entitled to travel by Air), instead of seeking sanction from the department, at times, they have sought sanction from Civil Aviation. Is it correct?

Secondly, has a letter been issued cancelleing permission to travel by private airlines while on LTC?

Regards

RKR
    Dear Mr. Rao,

Following link is the order regarding current status of eligibility of air travel on LTC. Any deviation will require the specific approval of Ministry of Civil Aviation.

http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/...Estt.(A)-2.pdf

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tvenkatam View Post
    Dear Mr. Rao,

Following link is the order regarding current status of eligibility of air travel on LTC. Any deviation will require the specific approval of Ministry of Civil Aviation.

http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/...Estt.(A)-2.pdf
    Dear Sir,

Thank you. I think we (my office) were going by Sep 08 letter. Thanks once again, Sir.

Rgds

RKR

+ Reply to Thread