+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Further Devastation Of Parity Between Pre 2006 and Post 2006

Member RSundaram is on a distinguished road

Default Further Devastation Of Parity Between Pre 2006 and Post 2006

I learn from my serving colleagues in the Ordnance Factories service that upgradations have been made from SAG level officers to HAG on a large scale non functional basis reckoning two year lag parity with the IAS batches. Although this by itself is good news for the serving officers even as it means accepting , to my utter distaste, the hegemony and dominanace of the overweening IAS inducted through Dholpur Lottery it is devastating to the concept of even 'modified parity' for which S29 Pensioners are struggling.

. While every officer recruited before 2004 but not retired before 2006 will effortlessly get into HAG without the jhannjhat of availability of posts and DPC etc but he will draw a pension of 39500 plus DR while a pre 2006 SAG with equal years of service will be langusihing with a pension of 23700 plus DR. That is some parity modified or not! Not a small amount to be scoffed at nowadays when rice is 48, Dhal 110, Oil 120 Vegetables at 40 per kg. I am excluding sugar since pre S29 pensioners cannot even think of sweets.

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

sir
    this is like one step forward and two back
    i fully empathize with the plight of pre 2006 pensioners
    and you are right about sweets...unthinkable
    rgrds

Senior Member Kanaujiaml is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RSundaram View Post
    I learn from my serving colleagues in the Ordnance Factories service that upgradations have been made from SAG level officers to HAG on a large scale non functional basis reckoning two year lag parity with the IAS batches. Although this by itself is good news for the serving officers even as it means accepting , to my utter distaste, the hegemony and dominanace of the overweening IAS inducted through Dholpur Lottery it is devastating to the concept of even 'modified parity' for which S29 Pensioners are struggling.

. While every officer recruited before 2004 but not retired before 2006 will effortlessly get into HAG without the jhannjhat of availability of posts and DPC etc but he will draw a pension of 39500 plus DR while a pre 2006 SAG with equal years of service will be langusihing with a pension of 23700 plus DR. That is some parity modified or not! Not a small amount to be scoffed at nowadays when rice is 48, Dhal 110, Oil 120 Vegetables at 40 per kg. I am excluding sugar since pre S29 pensioners cannot even think of sweets.
    My dear Mr. Rsundram. This has been done exactly as recommended by the SCPC. What is horrifying is the fact that Govt. by issuing modification vide OM dated 3rd Oct. has denied even SCPC recommended , Union Cabinet approved and notified in Gazette extra oridinary on 29.08.2008 SCPC Modified Parity to S29 in particular and all others in general.Regards.

+ Reply to Thread