+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regarding HRA admissibility

Junior Member jignesh is on a distinguished road

Red face Regarding HRA admissibility

Hi Friends!
    I am on deputation to SEZ which is in the category of 10% HRA, but the administrative office of that SEZ in another city where I have working is under the category of 20% HRA. My query is which HRA is admissible to me? Either 10% or 20%? Account office said that I am eligible for 10% HRA only.
    Kindly reply.
    Thanks

Junior Member jignesh is on a distinguished road

Red face Regarding HRA admissibility

Hi Friends!

No body has solution of my query? Please guide me.

Thanks.

Member coolgoose2 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jignesh View Post
    Hi Friends!
    I am on deputation to SEZ which is in the category of 10% HRA, but the administrative office of that SEZ in another city where I have working is under the category of 20% HRA. My query is which HRA is admissible to me? Either 10% or 20%? Account office said that I am eligible for 10% HRA only.
    Kindly reply.
    Thanks
    Hi

I hope you are working in the newly created SEZ. The location of the SEZ is as defined in the SEZ notification issued by the Ministry of Commerce.. Even though the SEZ may be administered by the Development Commissioners of the centrally administered SEZs ( Like CSEZ, MEPZ etc), your HRA and other allowance will be as per the location of the SEZ, because the your pay and allowances including HRA is being paid by the Developer as per cost-recovery norms.

So, you should get HRA as per the location of the SEZ. Why should a Developer pay higher HRA to you when he is located in lower HRA region.

regards

ps: Are you getting Deputation Allowance ?

+ Reply to Thread