+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nps in autonomous bodies

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

Default nps in autonomous bodies

the central govt has opened nps to private individuals

but any central autonomous body has to goto private insurance fund managers like sbilife etc for its nps members as only govt departments can join nps

isn't there an anomaly in this?

Senior Member aneesh is on a distinguished road

Default Nps

Quote Originally Posted by ramanrao60 View Post
    the central govt has opened nps to private individuals

but any central autonomous body has to goto private insurance fund managers like sbilife etc for its nps members as only govt departments can join nps

isn't there an anomaly in this?
    Dear friend

Please note that CAB,s are also covered under NPS. For details contact NSDL or PFRDA OR go through their website

dear mr aneesh

i have cheked the websites

it seems to me that funds can flow to nps fund either thru pao or a subscriber directly

in our cab pao situation is ruled out as we maintain current account with grants recd from govt and pay by cheques

as we have more than 200 subscribers its very difficult to go on doing this work individually,so for convenience we have to reluctantly opted for sbi life

i am pasting the link to pfrda website flowchart which will be more clear http://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/images/NPS.jpg

dear mr aneesh

i have cheked the websites

it seems to me that funds can flow to nps fund either thru pao or a subscriber directly

in our cab pao situation is ruled out as we maintain current account with grants recd from govt and pay by cheques

as we have more than 200 subscribers its very difficult to go on doing this work individually,so for convenience we have to reluctantly opted for sbi life

i am pasting the link to pfrda website flowchart which will be more clear http://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/images/NPS.jpg
    Dear Sir,

You may please go through the OM No. 1(13)/EV/2008 dated 28.11.2008 issued by Ministry of Finance and F.No.1(2) E.V./2008 dated 14th Oct. 2009 issued by MOF for the applicabality of NPS to CAB's. In case you need copies of the same please provide me your email so that I can send it to you. Where is the option to subscribe for SBI Life. Please give the complete details.

With regards

thanks for the response
    my email is mvrr@live.in
    awaiting your mail and thanking you inanticipation

ear aneesh
    thanks for your mail
    of the two oms sent by you reg nps the om de 30-01-2009 is not opening
    pl rescan and send it once again

thanks

ear aneesh
    thanks for your mail
    of the two oms sent by you reg nps the om de 30-01-2009 is not opening
    pl rescan and send it once again

thanks
    Dear Sir,

I agree with you that the oms sent by NSDL are not clear. You may please approach Ms. Reena Pokle at NSDL over phone 022-24994564 or 24994568. I do not have a scanner.

dear mr aneesh
    thanks for your help
    i am in touch with nsdl people and the process is on
    thanks again

Default Nps

dear mr aneesh
    thanks for your help
    i am in touch with nsdl people and the process is on
    thanks again
    Kindly let me know whether you are deputing any one from your office for the training to NSDL Mumbai to learn NPS work.

surely i will

Default Part B and MACPS implementation in AB

surely i will
    Sir

I would like to know whether Part B of SCPC and MACPS have been implemented in your office which is an AB

With regards

Smile

strictly only part a sec 1 and 2 only so far
    but macps is under active consideration but nothing final so far
    but acp(old) 12 years scheme is at present in operation,which may be replaced by macps

Default Part B implementation

strictly only part a sec 1 and 2 only so far
    but macps is under active consideration but nothing final so far
    but acp(old) 12 years scheme is at present in operation,which may be replaced by macps
    Dear Sir,

May I know the reason for not implementing Part B. Further, when MACPS is wef 1.9.2008 how you can continue with the old ACP of 9.8.99 which is in the promotional hierarchy.

as the om dt 30sept2008 says cab are to implement only part a sec 1 and 2 only
    even the subsequent om dt 7 oct 2008 stipulates that part b can only be implemented after clearance of dept of expr min of fin.

so part b is not implemented

as far as macps is concerned,being cab it is not automatically extended and has to await policy clearance

Default 6 cpc implementation

as the om dt 30sept2008 says cab are to implement only part a sec 1 and 2 only
    even the subsequent om dt 7 oct 2008 stipulates that part b can only be implemented after clearance of dept of expr min of fin.

so part b is not implemented

as far as macps is concerned,being cab it is not automatically extended and has to await policy clearance
    Sir

Please let me know atleast 4600 GP has been granted to the posts (persons) carrying pre revised pay scales of Rs.6500 in your organisation.

For operationalisation of NPS, as per the NPS architecture, each employee covered under NPS is required to be registered in the CRA system who is linked to the administrative offices, the Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO), who in turn is linked to the Pay and Accounts Office (PAO) which in turn is linked to Principal Accounts Office (PrAO). Hence, your organisation has to identify the administrative offices which will be functioning as PrAO, PAO and DDO and register them before registration of the Subscribers. The steps to be followed for operationalisation of NPS and availing the services of CRA are attached with the mail. The format of the forms for registration of the administrative offices (N1 form for PrAO, N2 form for PAO and N3 form for DDO), subscribers (form S1) and the Master Creation Form is also attached. These forms are also available at our website ‘www.npscra.nsdl.co.in’ under the menu –Downloads-Forms-Autonomous bodies-Central Autonomous Bodies.

For more details about registration of the administrative offices, subscribers as well as upload of subscribers’ contribution details to CRA and remittance of funds to Trustee Bank, you may refer to the SOPs available in the downloadable section of the aforesaid website ‘www.npscra.nsdl.co.in’.

Senior Member RKPATHAK is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Pension fund

Employees of autonomous organisations also covered under new pension scheme(.) for details you may contact5 pferda, 6, institutional area vasnat kunj, new delhi

PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority), India has opened New Pension Scheme ( NPS) to all Indian citizens starting today, on 1st May, 2009.

Its a safe, flexible and portable scheme introduced by Indian Government’s cell PFRDA; to replace the existing System of Pension System in the country and to provide income security after retirement.

PFRDA was established by the Government of India to promote old age income security by establishing, developing and regulating pension funds, to protect the interests of subscribers to schemes of pension funds.

Highlights

Any Indian citizen will be able to start a New Pension Scheme account and can start investing any amount up for a pension.

Open to all citizens aged between 18-60 years
    Exit age for new pension scheme will be 60 years.
    Attractive investment schemes to choose from
    Professional record-keeping and fund management
    Technology driven, Transparent fee based system
    Withdrawal facility as and when you wish, under Tier II
    No entry and exit loads
    Multiple fund managers
    Multiple investment options
    Minimum Contribution per installment: Rs 500
    Minimum Contribution per year: Rs 6000
    Minimum Contributions per year : 4
    Under this scheme, an investor can deposit their contributions in Bank Branches and Post offices all over the country. Unlike EPF (employee provident fund schemes), there will be only one number allotted to each investor, In case of change of job or location of job, it can be easily transferred to another branch. Each Investor will be allotted a unique 16 digit Permanent Pension Account Number (PPAN) it will valid for life like current PAN number. There will be no need to open a new account every time you change job or location unlike the current EPF (Employee Provident Fund)

In starting, there will be 23 Points of Presence (POP) including PSU banks and post offices, and they will be provide account opening and other transactions facility. Following is the participating POP list: Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co, Central Bank of India, Citibank, CAMS (Computer Age Management Services), ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IL&FS Securities, Kotak Mahindra Bank, LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India), Oriental Bank of Commerce, Reliance Capital, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, SBI (State Bank of India), State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, South Indian Bank, Union Bank of India, UTI.

+ Reply to Thread