+ Reply to Thread

Thread: opting of pay fixation on the date other than the date of increment in pre revised PS

Junior Member krtjoshi is on a distinguished road

Default opting of pay fixation on the date other than the date of increment in pre revised PS

Date of increment in pre revised scale was in the Feb accordingly I was to earn my increment in Feb-06 in pre revised scale. Can I opt for pay fixation on July 2006 because it is more benefitial to me in future?

Junior Member jnpal is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by krtjoshi View Post
    Date of increment in pre revised scale was in the Feb accordingly I was to earn my increment in Feb-06 in pre revised scale. Can I opt for pay fixation on July 2006 because it is more benefitial to me in future?
    You can opt for fixation of pay fron july-2006 but you will loose benefit of grade pay fron jan-06 to june-06 which is a very heavy amount, so be careful before opting as the option once exercised will be final.

Junior Member DR.VBP is on a distinguished road

Default fixation other than increment

I think he will get the grade pay if promoted infeb but no arrears .is this correct?

Senior Member jitendraacr is on a distinguished road

it is not possible my friend to take increment of prerevised scale from 1/7/06. You have to opt for fixation of pay only w.e.f.1/1/06 or from date of increment i.e. 1/2/06 and not from 1/7/06. In case you opt fixation of pay from 1/2/06, u will loose since ur next increment will be on 1/7/07. dont think twice. Pay fixation w.e.f.1/1/06 is beneficial as u will get increment on 1/7/06 on your new pay which will be a good amount.

+ Reply to Thread