+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Chrome

Senior Member R K Rao is on a distinguished road

Default Google Chrome

Sirs,

I have been advised to install google chrome to take up an online course. I understand that the Google chrome is free. But when I start the steps to download it, a lot many terms and conditions appear and I am asked to sign in 'Accept and down load'.

Can I go ahead and sign for downloading or has it got any hidden complicatons ?

Please advise.

RKR

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

Default chrome

normally all software providers have what i s called a license agreement which has to be accepted by a user before using the said software
    ggl chrome is a good browser and if u need to use it then u have to accept terms and conditions which are drafted by google and cant be changed
    its a take it or leave it situation

Quote Originally Posted by ramanrao60 View Post
    normally all software providers have what i s called a license agreement which has to be accepted by a user before using the said software
    ggl chrome is a good browser and if u need to use it then u have to accept terms and conditions which are drafted by google and cant be changed
    its a take it or leave it situation
    Mr Ramanrao,

Thank you for the clarification. Yes, I have come across several software and games wherein we are required to accept EULA and T&C etc. But my question (or rather doubt) is to download this Google Chrome by accepting the Licensing agreement, will I have to pay any cost?

You may like to clarify.

Thanks & Rgds

RKR

Senior Member ramanrao60 is on a distinguished road

Default chrome

its free u need not pay any money

Junior Member sprashanthk is on a distinguished road

Smile

dont worry mr. rao......u can download......millions across the world r using it.......

Member venkatcustoms is on a distinguished road

Default Google Chrome

I am using Google Chrome only. It is available free of cost. Using Google Chrome is very good and you will feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by venkatcustoms View Post
    I am using Google Chrome only. It is available free of cost. Using Google Chrome is very good and you will feel it.
    Thank you all of you for the clarification.

Rgds

RKR

Junior Member richa7575 is on a distinguished road

I don't have a good experience with Google Chrome. 12 months back I had tested Google chrome but it was not up to my needs and satisfaction. I am a fan of Firefox. I don't think, there are any better browsers than Firefox in this world as of today till July 2010.

Senior Member prasannakumar is on a distinguished road

Default ggl chrome

I find Google chrome with its facility to scan through the history is a best browser. Till now I was using internet explorer (I did not use firefox or other power browsers. Opera which is much more similar can also be used to good effect

Prasanna Kumar

Junior Member abigsaunder is on a distinguished road

Google Chrome is one of the best and widely used web browser. I am also using Google Chrome web browser and its my favorite web browser as well. Its the fast browser I had ever used.

Junior Member justindepp2 is on a distinguished road

Search Google Chrome is not surprising from the outset, one of its distinctive features. Only use the address bar, you can type whatever you're looking for - a website, a product, a place where a person, so enter your search terms, the address bar will display a drop-down list, and other direct links to sites related phrases. It will also appear on the page your site, you may find.

Junior Member thomaswhite544 is on a distinguished road

Chrome boasts secure browsing and sync capabilities that allow you to access your customized browser from any computer. ince its 2008 release, Google Chrome has steadily gained popularity, to the point where it has acquired the largest share of global internet usage. This internet browser upholds Google's reputation of innovation and industry dominance. While this software borrows from other well-established services that came before it, it improves on their methods and is now the standard to which other web browsers aspire.

+ Reply to Thread