+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pay fix caculation in excel

Junior Member phuchungbhutia is on a distinguished road

Default pay fix caculation in excel

sir
    i have found an excel spreadsheet which calculates pay fixation and arrears for a single candidate. can anyone help me with it such that it could process in bulk. since i have to prepare arrear for teachers under my block office. does anyone have such a program which could take many entries at a time and give arrear values for i have to calculate nominal roll with pay fix arrears of more than 25 schools. if anyone knows how to make it in excel i need tp try it out, please. thank you.

Senior Member svsankar is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by phuchungbhutia View Post
    sir
    i have found an excel spreadsheet which calculates pay fixation and arrears for a single candidate. can anyone help me with it such that it could process in bulk. since i have to prepare arrear for teachers under my block office. does anyone have such a program which could take many entries at a time and give arrear values for i have to calculate nominal roll with pay fix arrears of more than 25 schools. if anyone knows how to make it in excel i need tp try it out, please. thank you.
    Feed data in one worksheet(ie.main sheet) for all candidates. use the dget function on the top in that worksheet. prepare arrears calculator in another worksheet for the candidate selected based on the main sheet.

+ Reply to Thread