Type: Posts; User: Anuradha Raskar

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Related to same topic for claiming tuition fees...

    Related to same topic
    for claiming tuition fees for 80C
    if computer fee, term fee, library fee mentioned separately in school fee receipt.
    so required to take tuition fees only for income tax...
  2. TA: When the GOVT servant stays in GOVT/ Public Sector Guest House


    Related to this title my question is The classification of cities/towns
    A- 1 class cities, A Class Cities, B-1 class cities
    so which cities covered under the mentioned class.

    I u have...
  3. Replies

    Earned Rules


    I want leave rules of Adhoc/ temporary project employees who is worked under central government study project.
  4. Replies

    TA :- Local Travel


    I want to know the Rikshaw per km rate and Taxi per km rate when DA become 100%

    If you have recent circular then pl forward to me on [email protected]
  5. Travel Allowance and DA foreign Trip

    Dear Sir,

    I need to know the DA rates for Australia. I would appreciate if you could send me the copy of revised order at my email address [email protected]

    Thanking you
Results 1 to 5 of 5