Type: Posts; User: ssvaidy

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Arrears of Pre 2006 retiring pensioners

    Can someone suggest to me a consultant to help me expedite collecting my arrears on account of revision of pre 2006 pensioners. It has been rightly called a painful exercise by Sri Natarajan. There...
  2. Pre 2006 pension arrears

    Do we have some idea as to how many have received arrears and what needs to be done. In my case, the arrears are still due. Please help.
    S S Vaidyanathaqn
  3. Replies

    Pension fixed wrongly Consultant needed

    I have formally appealed in vain to all authorities (AG, Gujarat etc.) for a year now that I have a grievance that my pension has been wrongly fixed after 6th CPC but they are delaying matters and...
Results 1 to 3 of 3