Type: Posts; User: vikrant

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Replies

    IF you had joined audit deptt at the time of your...

    IF you had joined audit deptt at the time of your initial appointment as a Gazetted officer and had undergone medical examination and police verificatrion as per UPSC guidelines, then you need not go...
  2. Double TA for govt employee with temporary PH certificate.

    Can a central govt employee who has recently been issued with a temporary Physically handicapped [PH} certificate for 3 years by a recognised Medical board claim double Travelling Allowance for 3...
  3. Replies

    LTC Leave encashment

    A female central govt employee went on LTC by giving leave application and requesting 10 days of leave encashment.She went on LTCwith her husband, who is a retired railway officer who availed his...
Results 1 to 3 of 3