Mini Statistics
Join Date
Last Activity
04-06-2017 09:24 PM
Recent Visitors
The last 9 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1.  amolborkar
  2.  Anitha Nair
  3.  asharvj
  4.  Binodini
  5.  deep72
  6.  iruku.srini
  7.  REDDY
  8.  sanchali
  9.  sriharigsh
This page has had 40,358 visits
Tab Content
Visitor Messages
About Me

  1. Victor

    As per DOPT OM No. 31011/8/89-Est.(A), dated 8.5.1990 "... where husband and wife both are Govt. servants, they could, at their option, choose to declare separate hometown and both of them may claim the concession separately under the normal provisions of CCS (LTC) Rules in respect of the members of their respective families subject to the condition that if husband or wife avails the facility as a member of the family of the other, he or she will not be entitled for claiming the concession for self independently. Similarly, the children shall be eligible for the benefit in one particular block as members of the family of one of the parents only...".

    So both husband and wife can declare separate hometowns. However, one cannot enjoy double benefits by availing the facility from both offices.

    LTC for "Any place in India" is in lieu of Home Town LTC. So one Home Town LTC has to be surrendered for availing this facility.

  2. shekhar1960
    I am central govt. employee and my wife is employed in PSU-Bank. My wife avails LTC only for "Any place in India". I want to avail Home Town facility from my office.
    I applied for leave encashment as my wife had to avail LTC for "Any place in India" (as per rules, Central Govt. servants are entitled Leave Encashment while availing LTC facility of their spouse and even encashment, while availing LTC, is allowed to both husband and wife as per OM dated 23-9.2008), but my office refused to grant me Leave Encashment as well as , I will not be allowed LTC facility in future , to avail Home Town facility from my office, on the grounds that LTC facility for "Any place in India" and for "Home Town" can only be taken either by husband of by wife as both (LTC for "Any place in India" and for "Home Town") are part of the LTC facility.
    My query is that:
    1 Can we declare separate Home Town for the purpose of LTC facility ?
    2 If yes, who will be eligible to avail LTC for "Any place in India".
  3. deep72

    Following are my Scales and Grade Pays allotted to me by my Department

    Date of Appointment :- 01.08.1996

    In Pay Scale of :- Rs. 2000-60-2300-EB-75-3200 (IVth Pay Commission)

    Revised to :- 6500-200-10500 (Vth Pay Commission)

    Pay Band and Grade Pay as on 01.01.2006 :- PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800, GP - Rs. 4600

    (With respect to 6500-200-10500 scale in 5th Pay Commission)

    Grant of 1st ACPS on 01.08.2008 as :- PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800, GP - Rs. 4600

    (With respect to 7450-225-xxxxx scale in 5th Pay Commission and the scale to which i am eligible under ACP as i dont possess a requisite qualification for scale Rs. 7500-250-xxxxx scale)


    i have not been given any increment or higher grade pay as MACP is effective from 01.09.2008. There no financial up-gradation in my scale with this ACP fixation.

    I can provide any additional information....

    What should i do? Is it ok what my department has done?

    Can i make any representations? if yes kindly state the circular nos.

    Thank you
  4. akvkumar
    Dear Victor,

    This is to remind you about my letter dated 9.10.2010. If you have got any material in this connection, please send it to my e-mail address given below;

    [email protected]

    Sorry for troubling you.

    Thanking you,
  5. Victor
    As per GOI rules there is no provision for notice period or payment of three months pay in cases of permanent absorption in another organisation.

    Kindly check with your admin and ask for the relevant rule/order under which the demand has been made.

    You are eligible for encashment of earned leave as CSIR may not give you salary for availing leave earned during your previous service. Also you can count your service rendered in EPFO towards pension in CSIR. However, EPFO is required to pay to CSIR the pensionary benefits on absorption in CSIR.

  6. venkykomera
    Dear Voctor.. Please respond to my query

    .... The complete query is present in the Forum Other Service Matters under the heading...
    Notice Period to join new establishment though Applied through proper Channel
  7. Victor
    Dear BMKRaju

    Leave Salary and Pension Contribution is payable only in cases of deputation on foreign service terms. Your case is not covered under this as you joined as a Direct Recruit in the new organisation and had the option of reverting back to your previous organisation within a period of two years.

    I suggest you represent and ask your previous organisation for the relevant rule/order under which the claim has been preferred.

  8. bmkraju
    Dear Victor ji,

    I worked for 5 years 8 months in an autonomous organization under GOI. While I was in this service, in response to an open advertisement, I applied for a senior post in another autonomous organization under GOI through proper channel. Up on my selection, my parent organization relieved me (wef 20-08-2008 AN) allowing me 2 years lien on my parent post. Now I wish to continue my service in current department. I sent technical resignation through proper channel & requested to accept it wef date of my relieving. My parent department now asked me to pay LSPC for the period of lien.

    Some one said that, (i) as my mobility between two autonomous bodies under GOI, leave salary is generally exempted. (ii) regarding pension contribution, I can request my present organization to pay it. Please suggest me way out.

    My email: [email protected]
  9. deep72
    Kindly reply my query on post "Kindly Help regarding MACP benifits to me..."

  10. Victor

    (d) On 1/1/2006 you would be entitled to PB-2 + GP 4600 which is the normal replacement for the scale of 6500-10500 after 6CPC.
    (e) In 2007 you will be due for ACP-II on completion of 24 years of service. Hence as per the hierarchy in your cadre, you will be entitled to 10000-15200 which is revised to PB-3 + GP 6600.
    (f) In 2013 you will be entitled to MACP-III on completion of 30 years of service to the GP 7600.

    The above is based on the information provided by you and the presumptions indicated. In case there are any other significant details which you have not mentioned then kindly let me know.

Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 120
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

About Victor

Basic Information

About Victor
New Delhi


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
General Information
Last Activity
04-06-2017 09:24 PM
Join Date