Mini Statistics
Join Date
Last Activity
24-11-2015 02:19 PM
Recent Visitors
The last 8 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1.  dr.dineshthakur
  2.  kktaneja
  3.  narayanan
  4.  nayakccw
  5.  rama1948
  6.  ramanrao60
  7.  RSundaram
  8.  shreeramachandran
This page has had 2,244 visits
Tab Content
Visitor Messages
About Me

  1. nayakccw
    Respected Sir,
    I have posted the following query in the general forum but have not received any response.Pl help me by replying the same at your earliest .
    "Can some body provide me a link that contains govt.guidelines as to how conveyance charges for transport of personal conveyance(Car) is to be regulated if the vehicle is transported under its own propulsion when both places are connected by rail(From Jammu to Guwahati)?For settlement I have submitted rates issued by Railway dept.which is around Rs.30000/- for transporting a car "loaded in a 8 wheeler wagon attached to one mail/express train from Jammu to Guwahati" but our Head Clerk says this is mail/express train rate but I am allowed passenger train rate(not mail/express rate).While referring the case to Rail says that no passenger train runs for more than 500km.Since Jammu to GHY is 2370km and no passenger train runs between two,only mail/express train rate has been given.Moreover,irrespective of the category of train runs,cars can not be booked in the parcel or luggage van of the train as in the case of motorcycle and in any case cars can only be booked and loaded to separate wagon which shall be attached extra to the train.Hence there is no separate rate for mail/express and passenger train.However,railway is agreed to give simple passenger train parcel rate which is very low and seems not logically correct to enforce in my case but our Head Clerk is forcing this passenger train parcel rate on Quintal basis which comes only less than Rs4000/-.Please guide me by providing suitable link of Railway rate/circular or any other govt orders to avoid the loss.The case is pending for more than one and half year hence pl.quick.Thanking all you,"
  2. ramanrao60
    I was, on permanent absorption in central autonomous body transferred to pension establishment-was drawing 1760 pay in 1640-2900 scale-which was upgraded to 2000-later initially sanctioned min pension 375 and revised to 1275-commuted 100%-restored 425 pm(1/3) after 15 yrs-what’s my entitlement now?
    Please help
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2

About kkhameedkutty

Basic Information

About kkhameedkutty
I am B.Tech + MBA, Voluntarily retired from GOI service after 20 years in the post of Scientist "SF"


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
General Information
Last Activity
24-11-2015 02:19 PM
Join Date