Mini Statistics
Join Date
Last Activity
16-10-2012 12:37 PM
Recent Visitors
The last 5 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1.  artvijayan
  2.  kottery
  4.  praveen kumar
  5.  svsankar
This page has had 2,641 visits
Tab Content
Visitor Messages
About Me

  1. nayakccw
    Dear Friends,
    I want your kind participation on the subject,"Entitlements for air journey" of CG officials on official tour and transfer within India.My question is whether an official of Group B non-gazetted rank placed on ACP from GP 4800/- to GP 5400/- becomes automatically eligible and entitled to travel by air on official tour /transfer or not entitled based on his grade pay on the post actually held by him.(Here actual post grade pay 4800/-).Similarly,An officer who holds a gazetted post of GP 4800/- has been lifted to the GP 6600/- on acquiring ACP but some objections have raised about his eligibility/entitlement for air travel on tour and transfer on the same analogy as mentioned above.Pl put up your kind views and rules if any at the earliest.Thanks
  2. svsankar
    I think the reimbursement should be distance from previous hQ to new HQ multiplied by road mileage. if grade pay if 4200 and above entitled for one motor car or below less than 4200 entitled for motor cycle or below.
  3. nayakccw
    Dear g connect learned members,
    (This query was reposted.kindly give me specific advice on passenger train charges)
    Can some body provide me a link that contains govt.guidelines as to how conveyance charges for transport of personal conveyance(Car) is to be regulated if the vehicle is transported under its own propulsion when both places are connected by rail(From Jammu to Guwahati)?For settlement I have submitted rates issued by Railway dept.which is around Rs.30000/- for transporting a car "loaded in a 8 wheeler wagon attached to one mail/express train from Jammu to Guwahati" but our Head Clerk says this is mail/express train rate but I am allowed passenger train rate(not mail/express rate).While referring the case to Rail says that no passenger train runs for more than 500km.Since Jammu to GHY is 2370km and no passenger train runs between two,only mail/express train rate has been given.Moreover,irrespective of the category of train runs,cars can not be booked in the parcel or luggage van of the train as in the case of motorcycle and in any case cars can only be booked and loaded to separate wagon which shall be attached extra to the train.Hence there is no separate rate for mail/express and passenger train.However,railway is agreed to give simple passenger train parcel rate which is very low and seems not logically correct to enforce in my case but our Head Clerk is forcing this passenger train parcel rate on Quintal basis which comes only less than Rs4000/-.Please guide me by providing suitable link of Railway rate/circular or any other govt orders to avoid the loss.The case is pending for more than one and half year hence pl.quick.Thanking all you,
  4. tvenkatam
    Dear Mr. Nayak,
    When the car is transported under its own propulsion by road between places connected by rail (on transfer of an employee whose GP is 4200 or above) - Amount at the rate prescribed for journey by taxi by the Directorate of Transport at the starting point limited to the cost of transportation by passenger train. The members of family who traveled by the same car will not be eligible separate TA.
  5. vnatarajan
    You may pl seek the advice of Shri A V Mukuntharajan, Gen Secy, Pensioners' Forum/ Jy Secy AIFPA Chennai for guidance- Hid email id is [email protected]- Pl mention my name. VNatarajan
  6. nayakccw
    Dear Friends,
    My queries are related to special LTC to NE Region as follows:-
    1)Can an official who has already availed "anywhere in India LTC" during the block year 2006-09 by converting his "2006-07 hometown" LTC avail Special LTC to NE Region by converting his 2nd set of home town LTC of 2008-09.
    2)Can an official already posted in NE Region say at Itanagar can avail this special LTC to a place within NE region say Gangtok or Agartala in the above condition.The official is from outside NE Region.
    3)What shall happen if the official is the native himself from within the NE region but his present place of posting is not his home town.
    4)Can an official avail an all India LTC by converting his 1st set of home town LTC ang again to Spl LTC by converting the 2nd set of home town LTC.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6

About nayakccw

Basic Information


Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
General Information
Last Activity
16-10-2012 12:37 PM
Join Date