Conversation Between tvenkatam and jarunan

  1. jarunan
    Dear Sirs,

    I need a clarification. I joined service in 1981 as a government employee. The department was converted into a corporation in 1987. I joined the corporation in 1998 taking a pro-rata pension after completing 19 years of service. (The pension amount is around Rs. 3000/-) In 2006 I was deputed to a government of india organisation as a secondment case. I have been getting the corporation salary during this period. If I am given a chance to be absorbed in the GOI department, then can I get back the full pension? I am ready to surrender back the pension (this was not attracting DA as I was re-employed) I have drawn. What are the provisions available. Can some one please clarify? Regards.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1