Conversation Between tvenkatam and dineshb

  1. dineshb
    respected sir
    –I have rendered 2 years service as pharmacist in state govt. with grade pay 2800 and now I am in central service is counted for pay protection and allottment.

    —pharmacist in central govt are granted non functional upgradation /placement to 4200 after 2 years of service in grade of 2800.
    ---Will my past service be counted for NFG/placement.
    —kindly guide in this regard.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1