Conversation Between ramanrao60 and crambaburao

  1. ramanrao60
    please find out what is the grievance redressal procedure in your department and fallow it
    you can also move an RTI application seeking reasons for denial of your just requests
  2. crambaburao
    dear sir,
    I am working as a Postal Assistant in Department of Posts, India since 20.04.1999 with educational qualifications of M. Sc (Physics) and M.Phil. Due to my qualifications I have applied so many jobs both scientific and administrative jobs through my employer i.e. Superintendent of Post Offices. In this connection I have received so many interview calls, but due to the local trade union politics, I haven't relieved for the attending the examinations and interviews, more over I haven't relieved for promotion test of Inspector of Posts Examination three times also.
    How I can take legal action against the error officials? The rule position may be given? I need the help from the members that rule position of CCS rules and what type of legal action will be taken against the officials? Can I get any compensation for such torts committed by the Department officials? Please clarify the matter with all details .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2