Conversation Between akvkumar and jitendraacr

  1. jitendraacr
    Dear friend
    If this is the case you will definitely get the benefit but what is the need to go court. Ask your department to give the similar benefit. If earlier decision was not based on any court order then there should be no problem. Even if it is based on a CAT/Court order you may go to court for extension of similar benefit.
  2. akvkumar
    Dear Shri Jitendra,
    Thanks. Actually I was asking your opinion about filing a case against my Department. This is because,Three other similarly placed staff members of our Department were given the benefit of ACP after 24 years of service though they were on ad-hoc service for more than 5 years.
    Thanks once again,
    With regards,
    Vijay Kumar
  3. akvkumar
    Dear Shri Jitendra,

    Thank u very much for your kind reply.

    What is the way out to get my ad-hoc service regularised from 1981 to 1986. I was told by my friends that in so many cases like this, supreme court and CAT pronounced judgements in favour of the employee. What is your opinion in this regard.
    Thanking you,
    My E-Mail: [email protected]
  4. akvkumar
    Dear Shri Jitendra,
    I appreciate the help you are providing to all our friends.
    I also have a problem. Hope you will give me the correct advice.
    I joined Govt. service as Clerk Grade-II (Ex-cadre post L.D.C. Scale) in July, 1981 on ad-hoc basis through Employment Exchange. As per R.R. the post is filled through Direct Recruitment. The ad-hoc service continued without any break and with all allowances, leave, increment etc. as per regular service entitlements. In 1987, after qualifying the Supplimentary Qualifying Exam. of S.S.C., my service was regularised from July, 1987. In 1990, I was promoted to the post of Junior Stenographer on regular basis and still I am holding the post of Jr.Steno, without any further promotion or A.C.P. I have completed a total service of 28 years from 1981 and 18 years in the post of Junior Stenographer.
    My present pay scale is Rs.5200-20200l. The next grade is 9300-34800.
    Please clafity whether I am eligible for acp in 2005 (old) for completing 24 years of service.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4