Conversation Between jitendraacr and roykrisanu

  1. roykrisanu
    Respected Seniors,
    I am working in Ministry of Defense. I was away from office for some work assignment as a part my job inside india. In that duration, my office and reporting place were not same. I was on TD (temporary duty) in India for TWO years and proper Movement Order was issued accordingly.
    I was given full pay excluding TPT (transport allowance).
    I was also given TA/DA for first six months. my question is

    Can i claim my TPT arrears for remaining one and half year and how?
    kindly suggest if there is any OM or govt order or any rule under section - i can claim my TPT allowance for 2 years during traing period in india, kindly mention.
    Thanking you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1