Conversation Between gconnect and Sinla

  1. Sinla
    How I can post my query in Forum. Please send me the procedure.
    Pls find my query below.

    Q- What is the procedure for mutual transfer of employees ( Both employees are having same qualification, same Payband PB 3 ) from central govt department to the Autonomous body of the same department. Out of this , one employee is a scientific officer (Group A gazetted) in department of atomic energy and other employee is also a scientist in an Autonomous institute of same department ( Group A, same payband, But not Gazetted , because of Autonomous body). Both the employees are under New Pension Scheme and having same years of service.

    Please Help..It is life matter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1