Conversation Between Victor and darliantony

1. darliantony
    Sir,

I have served C. Govt. for 20 yrs from 03.09.92 to 09.10.12 and joined CG autonomous institution on 10.10.12 on tech. resignation with lien. My parent office has issued a lr dtd 08.11.12 informing to apply for pensionary benefits only after confirmation in the new post. hence, on confirmation, I requested to release my pensionary benefits. My previous Office forwarded my request to the HOD. Finally, on12.5.2014, HOD issued a lr. conveying sanction of the President for the permanent absorption and, pro-rata pensionary benefits as per rules CCS pension rules, 1972. Despite my repeated request, I have received application form from HOO only in Sept.14. I have received GPF amt. of 10 lakhs in November, 2014 only. But interest for GPF for two years was not given to me.

Please clarify, whether I am eligible for the GPF interest for these period?

Thank you very much for your reply,

Darli
  2. darliantony
    Sir,

I joined a Central Govt. autonomous institution in 2012 on technical resignation after putting 20 years of service in Central Govt. I was in the pay scale of 9300-34800 + 4600 GP and in the new institution, it is the same pay scale of 9300-34800 + 4600 GP. However, subsequent to MACP fixation in the parent organization, my pay has been fixed in the scale 9300-34800 + 4800 GP. Accordingly, I requested in the new office to protect my pay. I have been sanctioned pro-rata pension as per CCS pension rules 1972 in the parent office. Please clarify, whether I am eligible for DA in pension as well as in salary in the new institute with pay protection. I will be very thankful if I you could give a clear picture about pay protection, DA and pension with DA etc.

Thanks
    Darli
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2