PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on LTC to NER

SUMIT KUMAR
16-12-2009, 10:08 AM
If an LTC 80 ticket is not available, and the posted LTC 80 fare is more than the fare of private airlines, then
(a) can LTC from New Delhi to Sikkim, (airfare to Bagdogra) be taken
(b) whether airfare is reimbursable in full
(c) whether LTC is restricted to entitled class of travel
(d) whether LTC is reimbursible only after approval of DGCA and in such cases, what are the formalities.

haringp
16-12-2009, 11:14 AM
under no circumstances travel by Pvt airlines is allowed .
only AI is allowed for official/LTC purposes.
DGCA permission for relaxation is required only when there is lack of air connectivity by AI.

svsankar
17-12-2009, 11:54 PM
If an LTC 80 ticket is not available, and the posted LTC 80 fare is more than the fare of private airlines, then
(a) can LTC from New Delhi to Sikkim, (airfare to Bagdogra) be taken
(b) whether airfare is reimbursable in full
(c) whether LTC is restricted to entitled class of travel
(d) whether LTC is reimbursible only after approval of DGCA and in such cases, what are the formalities.

Sir you can travel by private airlines even if the route is connected by Air India. But you should have suitable justification for not travelling by Air India Flight and obtain sanction for deviation from DGCA. It is not going to be restricted to entitled class of travel but disallowed in toto if there is no sanction from DGCA.

jaiaawjisiddha
17-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Dear Sir,

Since I could not find the way to post a new message, I am using this medium. I shall be obliged if you could kindly help me with clarifying the following, together with (link/s to) necessary OMs etc., if possible.

It is well known fact that there is no Govt. run transport between Bagdogra and Gangtok. The only mode available is Shared/private taxis approved by Govt. of Sikkim. Is the fare paid to such taxis admissible, since it is the only transport available ? My claim for taxi was rejected though I submitted a bill from the taxi operator.

You may reply to me at misal@ipr.res.in or jaiaawjisiddha@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Sunil

ManishSinghal01
17-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Dear Sir,

Since I could not find the way to post a new message, I am using this medium. I shall be obliged if you could kindly help me with clarifying the following, together with (link/s to) necessary OMs etc., if possible.

It is well known fact that there is no Govt. run transport between Bagdogra and Gangtok. The only mode available is Shared/private taxis approved by Govt. of Sikkim. Is the fare paid to such taxis admissible, since it is the only transport available ? My claim for taxi was rejected though I submitted a bill from the taxi operator.

You may reply to me at manishsinghal01@rediffmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Manish Singhal