PDA

View Full Version : all india LTC

subrata65
27-11-2009, 05:38 PM
I am Subrata Pal, recently I availed LTC from kolkata to gulmarg with my . My grade pay is Rs.4800/-.
Details of my journey as under:
by taxi for home - howrah rly. stn.
by rail(2 A/C) for kolkata- jammu
by tata sumo for jammu - gulmarg
by tata sumo for gulmarg - srinagar
by air for srinagar - delhi
by taxi for delhi airport - delhi rly. stn.
by rail(2 A/C) for delhi- kolkata
by taxi for sealdah rly. stn. - home

now my question is shall I entitle to claim all the above journey? if not which are fit for my grade? guide me please.

haringp
28-11-2009, 09:05 PM
post 6pc, only gp 5400 and above are eligible for air( only air india).
but you shall be paid AC II rail fare between delhi and srinagar.
no prob with your other rail travels.
no taxi fares are allowed in LTC.

Dr Pankaj Goswami
10-12-2009, 07:19 PM
i am taking LTC to travel Kanyakumari. for this i couldnot get tiket to trivandam directly, so i booked tiket like this, Delhi to Coimbatore by air, coimbatore to trivandam by rail ACIIItier, back journey follows same. can i get reimburshemnt of all this, both train and air. i am class I Gazzette officer of Govt odf Delhi. please clear of it, my expenditure of tiket both amount to Rs. 54000/ can i get reimburshment of all.

aneesh
10-12-2009, 10:28 PM
i am taking LTC to travel Kanyakumari. for this i couldnot get tiket to trivandam directly, so i booked tiket like this, Delhi to Coimbatore by air, coimbatore to trivandam by rail ACIIItier, back journey follows same. can i get reimburshemnt of all this, both train and air. i am class I Gazzette officer of Govt odf Delhi. please clear of it, my expenditure of tiket both amount to Rs. 54000/ can i get reimburshment of all.

Sir,

You are eligible for airfare from delhi to the nearest airport of kanyakumari and railfare upto kanyakumari. Hope you have visited the declared place of visit i.e, kanyakumari. You are eligible for both airfare (air india only) and rail fare which will be restricted to the shortest route fare.

rkiyer1
11-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Dear Mr. Subrata,

You can claim all the amounts mentioned by you. There is no restriction on claims. However, you will be paid only for the following

Kolkata to Jammu - 2nd AC Train Fare
Srinagar to Delhi - 2nd AC Train Fare
Delhi to Kolkata - 2nd AC Train Fare

However, if the distance of Srinagar-Delhi-Kolkata is more than Srinagar-Jammu-Kolkata, you will be paid only for Srinagar-Jammu-Kolkata because of shorter distance. Nothing is admissible for travelling from your residence to Rly. Station or Airport is admissible. As for the Sumo part, no taxi charges are allowed while availing LTC.

good luck !!

subrata65
11-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Dear Mr.R. K.Iyer,
Thank you for your kind reply.Wish you all the best.
Subrata

ramanrao60
20-07-2010, 03:11 PM
how do we reach lakhwadweep from chennai?

RKPATHAK
20-07-2010, 03:41 PM
as per latest orders you will be entitled to following on actual basis or restricted to entitlement:
KOLKATA - JAMMU : AC II TIER
JAMMU - SRINAGAR: TATA SUMA(PROVIDED IT HAS LTC CERTIFICATE)
SRINAGAR-DELHI:BY AIR(LTC 80 FARE ON THAT DATE WHEN TICKET IS BOOKED)
DELHI-KOLKATA: ACII TIER
REST OF THE AMOUNTS ARE NOT ADMISSIBLE

rabinkumar_dutta
20-08-2010, 01:15 PM
yes you are entitlted Air fair from Delhi to Trivandram in economy class of AIR INDIA/INDIAN AIRLINES