PDA

View Full Version : Send Free SMS anywhere in India & also Earn money just for receiving SMS on ur mobile

sanjay121
19-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Best Website to Earn Money:
Earn money just for receiving SMS on your mobile

FOR USERS IN INDIA ONLY

mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=302465

You will be paid for SMS that you receive in your mobile & if you invite your friend, for every sms that your friend receives you will also be paid for that. And if your Friends invites his friend and if he receives SMS then also you will get paid for it.

You can send free unlimited SMS any where in the world, you can also play games etc. by joining.

ITS A GENUINE COMPANY, CHEQUE COMES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

I HAVE JOINED 1.5 MONTHS AGO, AND I HAVE EARNED THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.

INVITE MORE!!!! EARN MORE!!!!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT, AND IT WORKS.

madhavan73
02-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Best Website to Earn Money:
Earn money just for receiving SMS on your mobile

FOR USERS IN INDIA ONLY

mGinger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=302465

You will be paid for SMS that you receive in your mobile & if you invite your friend, for every sms that your friend receives you will also be paid for that. And if your Friends invites his friend and if he receives SMS then also you will get paid for it.

You can send free unlimited SMS any where in the world, you can also play games etc. by joining.

ITS A GENUINE COMPANY, CHEQUE COMES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

I HAVE JOINED 1.5 MONTHS AGO, AND I HAVE EARNED THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.

INVITE MORE!!!! EARN MORE!!!!

I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT, AND IT WORKS.

What an IDEA ? On one hand you get SMS for free & on top of it you earn money also(without putting any effort !

Sir, Do you really interested in earning money without putting any effort? Does that give you satisfaction? My humble feeling is 'Everything is not for money' and the mentality of becoming 'rich' without any putting any effort is not worth.

I don't think 'gconnect' members are interested in having such earnings. In fact, the members are more concerned about 'money' they deserve, not pais so far. (ie due to so many anomalies on the implementation of 6th PC). We (I believe our 'gconnectors') just want what we work for ..(ie what we deserve for).

Thanks.
PS.. Not intended to hurt, anyone, personally.

sanjay121
27-11-2009, 12:52 PM
dude, this is the best site, this site really pays

i have earned, thats why i am telling all the members.

badri mannargudi
27-11-2009, 05:42 PM
What an IDEA ? On one hand you get SMS for free & on top of it you earn money also(without putting any effort !

Sir, Do you really interested in earning money without putting any effort? Does that give you satisfaction? My humble feeling is 'Everything is not for money' and the mentality of becoming 'rich' without any putting any effort is not worth.

I don't think 'gconnect' members are interested in having such earnings. In fact, the members are more concerned about 'money' they deserve, not pais so far. (ie due to so many anomalies on the implementation of 6th PC). We (I believe our 'gconnectors') just want what we work for ..(ie what we deserve for).

Thanks.
PS.. Not intended to hurt, anyone, personally.

Dear friends,
It is certainly upto the receiver of a message as to how to respond. But you would do well to understand, in this world, nothing comes to you free of cost and whenever something is thrown to you free of cost, you should double check the source and the actual reasons behind such things, lest you may probably repent one day.

One should understand that there is no short cut to prosperity.
But, after all these things, would it not be better if such proposals are ignored once and for all. See, for instance,between September and to day there was only two responses.
With regards,
Badri

rakeshmehra30
24-07-2010, 12:34 AM
thanks sanjay f tor the link , i was knowing abt mginger way back but didn't register but after seeing the link i register today thanks