PDA

View Full Version : Rediffmail account

R K Rao
13-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Hi,

I have an email account with rediffmail. Till yesterday I could access my in box and see the mail.

However, today when I tried to open (already read) mails once again, I found only blank sheet with From : Unknown sender, To : Recipient unknown and there is no body text. I opened several mails I had received and read over past several weeks. All of them has same problem as above.

What could be wrong ? How do I go about to overcome this?

Thanks

RKR

Suresh
13-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Do you check your mails on the Rediff website or do you use an email client like Outlook Express?

R K Rao
14-09-2009, 05:34 AM
Hi,

I check my mails through Rediffmail.com site only. There was no problem till the day before yesterday. It is only since yesterday that despite my several attempts I am facing the said problem.

Thnks

RKR

richa7575
23-07-2010, 11:56 PM
I have my account with rediffmail but the site is very slow in opening of the inbox page. Most of the ads in rediff home page is absurd. Like you I had also problem. But sify.com is a great site for email account.

rakeshmehra30
23-07-2010, 11:59 PM
but i have been using the rediffmail since last 8 years and faced no problem like this and also quiet satisfied with rediff, why don't u search this problem using rediff site u might find some solution

rakeshmehra30
24-07-2010, 12:01 AM
there is also a feedback option why don't u use that and send directly ur query to rediff, i am sure they would b having some solution.

good luck

prasannakumar
04-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Sir,
Some browsers and systems with inadequate software support system may affect the speed of internet (This is personal view only, I am not a computer expert)

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

ramanrao60
04-08-2010, 05:26 PM
rediff mail is a very crude application

do you know that a fundamental function like marking a mail as read cant be performed from the inbox summary page?
you have to click open each mail to do this

prasannakumar
05-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Sirs,

I find a broadband connection with G-mail is most simple and convenient for me.

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

ramanrao60
05-08-2010, 09:27 AM
fully agree

R K Rao
05-08-2010, 09:06 PM
To All Members who have participated in this query and rendered their experienced/ valuable advice(s) :

Sirs,

I just happened to upgrade my PC in between. From then on, the rediffmail is working alright till now.

But I shall keep the advice(s) rendered and resolve the problem, should the problem recur.

Thanks to all, once again.

RKR