PDA

View Full Version : Acps/macps

Dr Girish Singh
23-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Need your advice on MACPS in the following case:

1.An employee joins a regular post on direct recruitment on 16-10-1993 in the core payscale 1400-2300 as Scientific Assistant
2. Got replacement payscale 1640-2900 on 18-8-1994 This scale was neither promotion nor upgradation as the person did not completed even one year service on 18-8-1994. In fact in a decision by the Institution/Organisation all the technical personnel working in 1400-2300 grade were given 1640-2900 grade wef 18-8-1994.
3. Pay revised under V th pay commission on 1-1-1996 as 5500-9000
4. Pay revised under VI th pay commission on 1-1-2006 as PB-2 Grade Pay 4200
5.Till today (i.e.15-8-2009) Continuing same post wef 16-10-1993 and same payscale wef 18-8-1994.
6. No promotion
7. No upgradation under ACPS or any such scheme
8. All CCRs and service records OK
9. When he will be eligible for 1st, 2nd, 3rd upgradation under ACP/Modified ACPS.
10. Yours expert advice needed.
Thanking you and with best regards
Dr.Girish Singh
August 23, 2009
e-mail [email protected]

jitendraacr
23-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Dear friend
It is not a typical query but reason for not granting Ist ACP after completion of 12 years of service is missing. Now as regards ur query, he was entitled for Ist ACP w.e.f. 16/10/2005 in the next promotional scale(whatever it may be). Since now MACPS has been introduced, IInd ACP in next higher GP will be due in 2013 and the third one in 2023. Grant of Replacement pay scales will have no effect(Based on data supplied by you) in this case. However if there is any thing like upgradation/promotion is mentioned in the order issued at the time of replacement, it will be counted.
with regards
Jitendra

Dr Girish Singh
24-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Hello Jitendra ji
Thank you for your reply.
GIRISH

akraiism
28-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Dear Dr Girish jee,
Similar situation is mine also,i am working in an autonomous technical institution under MHRD as Technical assistant, joined the post on April, 1992 directly at the scale of 1640-2900,but latter on in this institution scale of technical assistant downgraded to 4500-.. scale,on this basis i have been denied the benefit of ACP after 12 years of service,officaly my institution just conveyed me that "at present you are not entitled for getting benefit of ACP" but unofficialy they say "you are already received one upgradation as now technical assistant scale is 4500 and you are working at 5500".On 01.01.2006 i was fixed with 4200 GP and still working over 4200 GP.
Dear Jitendra ji, i once again requesting you (as you have already given advice me that it is wrong and you talk to your establishment section for due upgradation) please suggest me any way or email id of DoPT for seeking clarification and subsequently redressal of my grievance.As my institution is deaf and dumb concerning staff grievances and they have very negative attitude towards staff,i many times wrote and met to them but they are not ready to listen anything regarding this case.

naukar
29-08-2009, 01:41 PM
dear dr girish jee,
similar situation is mine also,i am working in an autonomous technical institution under mhrd as technical assistant, joined the post on april, 1992 directly at the scale of 1640-2900,but latter on in this institution scale of technical assistant downgraded to 4500-.. Scale,on this basis i have been denied the benefit of acp after 12 years of service,officaly my institution just conveyed me that "at present you are not entitled for getting benefit of acp" but unofficialy they say "you are already received one upgradation as now technical assistant scale is 4500 and you are working at 5500".on 01.01.2006 i was fixed with 4200 gp and still working over 4200 gp.
dear jitendra ji, i once again requesting you (as you have already given advice me that it is wrong and you talk to your establishment section for due upgradation) please suggest me any way or email id of dopt for seeking clarification and subsequently redressal of my grievance.as my institution is deaf and dumb concerning staff grievances and they have very negative attitude towards staff,i many times wrote and met to them but they are not ready to listen anything regarding this case.

You may approach "online grievances cell" through - pgportal.gov.in - for yr grievances.

akraiism
30-08-2009, 12:05 PM
You may approach "online grievances cell" through - pgportal.gov.in - for yr grievances.
i have already sent my grievance to this portal long back but did not get any reply yet.Please let me know if any other way to short out my problem.

jitendraacr
31-08-2009, 09:08 PM
i have already sent my grievance to this portal long back but did not get any reply yet.Please let me know if any other way to short out my problem.

Dear Shri Ak
whether your department will not forward your case to DoP&T for clarification, if requested by you. You may also approach, Swamy's publication, Chennai for reply of your query. Try if these may be fruitful to you.
Jitendra

akraiism
01-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Dear Shri Ak
whether your department will not forward your case to DoP&T for clarification, if requested by you. You may also approach, Swamy's publication, Chennai for reply of your query. Try if these may be fruitful to you.
Jitendra
Virtualy I was awaiting for your reply,thanks a lot jitendra ji,just now i saw the swamy's site but there is no mail id given there for querry,any way i will send my querry by post to Swami's.Once again thanks.