PDA

View Full Version : Pay fixation in case of reversion from ldc to gd d due to non passing of type test

BANSAL
14-08-2009, 07:01 AM
FRIEND
IN MY OFFICE ONE LDC was reverted to the post of group D, due to non passing of Type Test, by the competent authority after 9 years . He was get no incerment in the LDC post in 9 years service. My query is how the pay of the official in fixed and under what rule.

whether he get increment in the group D post notionally for 9 years and then fixed in group D post with actual benefit w.e.f. date of join to the post of Group D.

whether he will get the pay fixed at pay band of pay he was last drawn as LDC plus grade pay of Group D without any notional benefit

wait for early replay from all members and friends

jitendraacr
14-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Dear friend
In all such cases pay is fixed by granting notional icrements for the period he was away from his post of lower post with actual benefit from the date of joining. Pay protection will not be allowed here.
Jitendra

kaviya
31-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Under certain circumstances Govt. exempt employees in passing typing test and permits to continue as LDC like aged more than 40 (or 45) years etc. Though I am not sure about the rules, I had seen some people getting exempted from passing the typing test.

BANSAL
01-09-2009, 07:50 AM
kaviya jee
the present case is not exemption. It is case of treatment of pay fixation in case of reversion from LDC to Group D and under what rule apply on it.