PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu and precautions.

Kanaujiaml
13-08-2009, 02:37 PM
My dear All. And now Swine Flue. Too much publicity on TV Channels has created panick and every one is rushing to get him/her tested for Swine Flue, which costs the Govt. Rs.10,000/= for each test. Simple precaustions like covering nose and mouth by hanky, avoiding shaking hands, washing hands by soap, using paper napkin for clearing nose and mouth, covering mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing, are very important but most important is that one must avoid spitting everywhere, spreading germs all around.Let us all try to follow simple precaustions and educate family members too about it. Can we do it ?

naresh chandra
13-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you very much for posting useful information. Really you have proved that the member of this prestigeous forum are not only interested in the service matter but also are concerned about the happinings in the surroundings. Once again thank you very much.

Kanaujiaml
13-08-2009, 08:26 PM
My dear Naresh Chandraji. Reference Post 1 and 2 above. Thank you very much for the rejoinder. Actually, too much hue and cry is going on creating confusion. Further, I would like to mention now those circumstances when one must get himself/herself tested. Cardinal symptems are as under :
1. Running of Nose and sneezing.
2. Pain in throat (sore throat).
3. Constant Coughing.
4. Heavy breathing or difficult breathing.
5. High Fever above 100*C.
6. Problems continuing for more than 3-4 days w/o any relief.

It is essential that under these circustances, one should not delay and present himself/herself before Swine Flue Test Centre immediately. I am not a medico but I have gathered the information from the experts and detailed it here. I invite people to come forward to guide the general public so that proper awareness is created.