PDA

View Full Version : Eligibility half pay leave and e.l for teachers

seshadrisiva
07-08-2009, 08:32 PM
Clarify whether central government teachers are eligible to avail half pay leave in addition to e.l or in the place of el

naresh chandra
07-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Teachers are eligible for 10 days EL and 20 days HPL in a year.

princevedant
19-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Kindly provide me the source of your answer because my department is giving only half pay leave
Clarify whether central government teachers are eligible to avail half pay leave in addition to e.l or in the place of el

princevedant
19-02-2011, 11:45 PM
I came to know that central govt.teachers are eligible for both EL and Half Pay Leave.Is aybody send me the source of the rule so that I can convince my department which is giving us only Half Pay leave and not the EL?

Victor
20-02-2011, 07:05 PM
I came to know that central govt.teachers are eligible for both EL and Half Pay Leave.Is aybody send me the source of the rule so that I can convince my department which is giving us only Half Pay leave and not the EL?

Consequent to issue of CCS(RP) Rules, 2008, the CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972 have been modified. A copy of the notification amending the rules is available at (http://persmin.gov.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/11012_1_2009-Estt.(L)-English.pdf).

Rule 28 which deals with "Earned leave for persons serving in Vacation Departments" has been completely revised. Under the new Rule 28, NO Earned Leave is admissible to Govt. servants availing FULL Vacation. However, if the govt. servant avails a portion of the vacation, then pro-rata EL is admissible. Further, Rule 29 has been modified to allow 20 days HPL to govt. servants serving in Vacation Departments also, which they were not eligible to earlier.

Victor

princevedant
21-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Thank You Victor Sir for your guidence.

What I came to know through your answer is...we the Navodaya teachers availling two months summer vaccations in a year are not eligible for 10 days EL creadit in our account but if we perform any duty during this tenure we may get the same in praportion to it.(Clarify whether I am right or wrong)

My further querry is...

If I would like to avail all India LTC to Andman and my etitlemet is travelling through ship AC Cabin class.If I perform the'to' journey by Ship and 'from' journey by Flight.Shall I be reabursed the fare of ship for my return journey or it is compalsory to produce the tickets of entitlement journey(ship)? Is it not possible that I will produce the tickets of flights and the department will sanction the same fare as 'to' journey?

dileepade
21-02-2011, 09:57 AM
sir,,
i need some help in the TA/DA matters.. so i am sending an query about this..
sir, what are the rules for the transportation allowances if the government officer is on temporary duty out of station for more than 180 days..
actually i am not getting Transport allowances as i am on Temporary duty ( on course) for more than 180 days..
whether i am eligible or not?
please clarify..
if u have got some references ( MOs) please send it across..

thanks
[email protected]

Victor
21-02-2011, 02:19 PM
sir,,
i need some help in the TA/DA matters.. so i am sending an query about this..
sir, what are the rules for the transportation allowances if the government officer is on temporary duty out of station for more than 180 days..
actually i am not getting Transport allowances as i am on Temporary duty ( on course) for more than 180 days..
whether i am eligible or not?
please clarify..
if u have got some references ( MOs) please send it across..

thanks
[email protected]

Transport Allowance is not admissible if govt. servant is absent from duty for full calendar month(s) due to leave, training, tour, etc.

Transport Allowance is admissible during training period, if no transport facility/TA/DA is provided for attending the training institute.

Victor