PDA

View Full Version : No code in the CGHS code book

shivnamas
30-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Dear Friends,

If there is no code in the CGHS code book (CGHS rate list) for any procedures/surgery, in what basis we will get reimbursement. If no code, I believe we will claim the actual rate paid to CGHS recognized hospital.

Can any one clarify this?

Thanks in advance

jitendraacr
30-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Dear friend
If rates are not quoted in CGHS list, rates of AIIMS are applicable in such cases. If these are also not available with AIIMS, actual payment is reimbursable.
Jitendra

shivnamas
11-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Dear friend
If rates are not quoted in CGHS list, rates of AIIMS are applicable in such cases. If these are also not available with AIIMS, actual payment is reimbursable.
Jitendra

Dear Mr. Jitendra,

I had undergone a surgery on my right knee, which is not in CGHS code book. I had informed the same to my dept. prior to this surgery. but, while claiming for reimbursement, my office is not passing the bill citing the reason that there is no code available. Is there any notification or circular, saying that if there is no CGHS code then actual can be reimbursed? If so, who is the sanction authority for working employees? CGHS director or head of department? I would be grateful, If you could provide some information.

bansonjoy
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
The claim for reimbursement of medical expenses is made at CGHS approved package rates. In case CGHs rates are not available, then AIIMS rate are to be taken. In the absence of even AIIMS rates, reimbursement is to be made at actuals.

shivnamas
12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
The claim for reimbursement of medical expenses is made at CGHS approved package rates. In case CGHs rates are not available, then AIIMS rate are to be taken. In the absence of even AIIMS rates, reimbursement is to be made at actuals.

dear friend. thanks for your reply. i would appreciate if you give some reference or link or O.M. No. etc?

plz

shivnamas
15-03-2010, 11:07 AM

thanks. can u give some ref. or OM No. regarding this. or link also would be appreciated.

bye