PDA

View Full Version : childern education allowance

krishnaraoj
27-07-2009, 10:42 AM
hi,

kinldy inform whether the CEA is eligible for any two children or first two childern only.

jitendraacr
27-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Dear friend
CEA is for first two children only except where more than two children are due to multiple birth.
Jitendra

venkatcustoms
28-07-2009, 04:59 AM
Dear friend
CEA is for first two children only except where more than two children are due to multiple birth.
Jitendra

I accept the above version with a small amendment : the multiple birth should be in the second delivery. I mean to say, if the first two children are twins, the third child (through second delivery) will not be eligible for children education allowance.

Rambhanu76
31-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Sir,

As per the order Monthly one thousand is eligible for reimbursement. It is mentioned for extracurricular activities like music sports. whether it can be done only in schools or if v do that activities in private whether we are eligible for reimbursement

Rambhanu76
31-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Sir,

As per the order Monthly one thousand is eligible for reimbursement. It is mentioned for extracurricular activities like music sports. whether it can be done only in schools or if v do that activities in private whether we are eligible for reimbursement

aneesh
01-08-2009, 10:28 PM
no not eligible

n_nagamahesh
26-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi,
If a student studies in a school not recognised by Government he will not be eligible for reimbursement of tuition fee. But will he be eligible for atleast refund of cost of text/note books, uniform and shoes?

jitendraacr
26-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Dear friend
As per existing guidelines, reimbursement of tuition fees(now CEA) is admissible for children studying in Government recognised school only. The cost includes all accessories mentioned by you. But I am surprised to know that if there are still some schools running which are not recognised by Government agencies. How they are doing their business and how they are taking examinations.
Jitendra

n_nagamahesh
27-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi,
To detail the case, A School in our town is recognised for the sections 1st class to 10th class. But LKG/UKG sections are not recognised. Then how the claims for LKG/UKG are settled? What is the CEA we can give to the students studying Nursery/LKG/UKG?

jitendraacr
27-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Dear friend
If school is recognised by any govt. agency, CEA is reimbusable. Certificate required to be given by school authority do not contains details regarding recognition of a particular class. They have to certify only that the particular child is studying in thier school and school is recognised by ------- authority. I have seen that CEA has not been denied even in cases where play school are only registered with local municipal authorities. Claim can be made, there seems no problem if school is recognised for whatever class.
with best wishes
Jitendra