PDA

View Full Version : Leaves during probation . . PL, CL, SL

phuchungbhutia
12-07-2009, 05:58 AM
Dear friends, i need some clarifications concerning leaves one can apply during probation period . I had applied for paternity leave but my senior said i cant avail for it, which i dont think its correct in his part. i have to go out of station for three days as i have viva at kolkata. So in this case can i apply for station leave or should i ask for casual leave .

tvenkatam
12-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Dear Friend,

There can not be any difference of standards in granting leave of any kind due and admissible to a probationer or a regular employee.

jitendraacr
12-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Dear Shri Bhutia
There is no restiction for probationers for applying any type of leave due and admissible and this can not be denied on this ground that you are probationer. For leaving station, it is always better to apply leave in advance whatever type you want to and also mention that you are leaving Hqrs(duty place). get it sanctioned before you leave unless there is an emergency.
Jitendra

coolgoose2
14-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Shri. Bhutia,

Stand up and fight... Give a letter in writing to the sanctioning authority via TAPAL.. If he want to reject it, let him reject in the letter and take the copy from him and represent to your higher officials. 10-15 years ago, senior officers used to harass probationers with these methods... In this Internet-Blog savvy period, the seniors should be very careful when harassng new entrants...Except casual leave, all leave has to be sanctioned before availing. Also, except in emergency, station leave permission has to be obtained before leaving hqrs. But that does not mean that you can be denied paternity leave.

regards

:):):)

ps: Denying leave is the prime man-management method of Govt. of India. If the juniors are harassed un-nessarily during probation period, what sort of loyalty the seniors are expecting from juniors in future....

SSTGGN
23-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Sir I'm a group-B employee of Income Tax Department.
Last year I applied 5 day's EL in advance which was recommended by immediate officer.(I have the photocopy and got receipt on it while giving to receipt clerk). Later on they putted "not" before the word recommended and issued me memo for taking leave which was not recommended. I gave reply of memo stating that leave was recommended to me. I did not got any letter after my reply but when I got transferred I saw my service book, in which in leave column it was written "official remained unauthorised absent from duty for 5 days". Though neither any letter was issued to me not my salary was deducted. This all has been done due to personal tussle with higher officer.
Please help as I am not finding proper way to fight this injustice.

Regards

S S Taneja

jitendraacr
23-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Dear Shri Taneja
This is a typical case which clearly shows the poor mindset of some of us. The statement entered in Service Book requires notice from competent authority. You may represent against the remarks to higher officer for removal of it. Try for it.
Jitendra

coolgoose2
28-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Sir I'm a group-B employee of Income Tax Department.
Last year I applied 5 day's EL in advance which was recommended by immediate officer.(I have the photocopy and got receipt on it while giving to receipt clerk). Later on they putted "not" before the word recommended and issued me memo for taking leave which was not recommended. I gave reply of memo stating that leave was recommended to me. I did not got any letter after my reply but when I got transferred I saw my service book, in which in leave column it was written "official remained unauthorised absent from duty for 5 days". Though neither any letter was issued to me not my salary was deducted. This all has been done due to personal tussle with higher officer.
Please help as I am not finding proper way to fight this injustice.

Regards

S S Taneja

Taneja ji

If you have the photocopy of the sanctioned leave letter with you with dated acknowledgment of your office, then manipulation of the same is pure harassment and is an offense under Conduct Rules on the part of the person who manipulated it.

Apply to the highest authority of our office(through proper channel with advance copy) regarding the facts and circumstances of the case and ask permission for forwarding this matter to Central Vigilance Commission or Director General Vigilance of your Department. That itself will solve the problem.

If necessary, the document you have in your possession and the document the department has ( the original leave letter) can be examined by the Govt. Examiner for Questioned Documents, Bureau of Police Research and Development Hyderabad for tampring/manipulation/over-writing etc and the evidence given by the GEQD is admissible under Evidence Act in a Court of law.

regards

SSTGGN
01-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Thank you very much sir for your advice but i need some more guidance and if you can provide ur contact number, it may be very helpful for me if u could spare 10 mins on phone
u may contact at [email protected] or at 9887709609

coolgoose2
02-08-2009, 11:05 AM
Taneja ji

I have send you the mail

regards