PDA

View Full Version : Upgradation of groud D to Group C GP Rs 1800

mpsingh
09-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Dear friends
I am a teacher in Rashtriya Military School Ajmer, under Min of Def. The school has around 60 group D employees. I want to know procedure to be followed for the upgradation. Like the training to be given, any particular time limit for training. What if some employ already multi skilled but does not have a certificate of training. Any other guidelines on the subject.
Thanks

jitendraacr
09-06-2009, 10:58 PM
dear sir
All ur queries are answered in 6th CPC recommendations(not MoF notification). All Group D employees who does not possess requisite qualification of Matric/ITI certificate are to be retrained as per department requirements with in six months of issue of notification and then they are to be placed in proper pay bands. The duration of course as well as syllabus of course is to be framed by the department concerned as per their requirement. There is no guide lines on it. In short it is a formalty which have to be completed before placing them in pay band. As regards multiskilled workers having no certificate, they have to be trained as per school requirement. Only Matric/ITI qualified can be placed directly under pay band. All others are to be trained. Hope u have find the answers of all ur queries. For authentication, refer 6th CPC recommendations.
with regards
Jitendra

mpsingh
10-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Dear Jitendra Sir with regards
Thanks for your reply it will certainly help me doing some help to group D employees. In addition to this I want some information on how other departments has actually done it on the ground. In fact we serving under army officers and they are not that conversant with civilian rules and we are only five Military Schools in India (a small organization). I am writing this all because till date not a single employee has been given grade Pay of Rs 1800.If some bigger organization has issued some direction or followed the some procedure, I may like to know so that I may convince my authorities.
mpsingh

jitendraacr
11-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Dear Sir
This practice of imparting training to Group D employees is followed by all the departments. In my department also course currculam of 3 weeks has been prepared but actually training is yet to be started. As earlier stated, its only a formality which has to be done. As regards instructions, I am to say sorry since no such instructions are issued as it is an internal matter and therefore I am unable to provide it but what I have stated is correct. Moreover you may show the CPC recommendations to your authorities to convince them. If it is not sufficient, it will be better to get a clarificaton/instruction from MoF/MoD on your own.
with regards
Jitendra

mpsingh
11-06-2009, 09:09 PM
Thank you sir for your guidance