PDA

View Full Version : Granting 5400GP to GroupB Officers after 4 years of service

aksinha_cgwb
09-06-2009, 03:43 PM
dear members
iam a group B officer in Central Ground Water Board which is under ministry of Water Resources. i was in pay scale of 7500-12000 in 5th CPC, joined in July 2002.as per new 6th CPC i am supposed to get GP of 5400 since i completed four years of regular service.this benefit is extended to officers of other departments but not to CGWB Group B officers.
It is a request to members how to solve this anomaly.
regards
A K Sinha

tvenkatam
09-06-2009, 06:28 PM
dear members
iam a group B officer in Central Ground Water Board which is under ministry of Water Resources. i was in pay scale of 7500-12000 in 5th CPC, joined in July 2002.as per new 6th CPC i am supposed to get GP of 5400 since i completed four years of regular service.this benefit is extended to officers of other departments but not to CGWB Group B officers.
It is a request to members how to solve this anomaly.
regards
A K Sinha

Dear Mr. Sinha,

The non functional upgradation to grade pay of Rs. 5400 after completion of 4 years of service in Group B pre-revised scale of 7500-12000 is applicable to only certain categories of posts such as (i) SO/PS in secretariat; (ii) AO/Sr.PS outside secretariat; (iii) Supdt. (Posts) ; (iv) IT Officers/Supdts./Appraisers in CE & Customs Dept.; (v) SO(Ex), Dept. of Eco. Affairs; and (vi) Entry grade in DANICS/DANIPS of Pondicherry.

Please refer to Parts B and C of the First Schedule to the CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 for details.

Further, you may kindly post your queries/messages under appropriate threads/topics. This thread is not relevant.