PDA

View Full Version : Extend the horizon of Section officers/PS/equivalent to all Group B gazetted officer

prasmita
05-06-2009, 02:12 PM
the 6th CPC upgraded the entry scale of section officers/Ps/Equivalent to 7500-12000 along with grade pay 4800 and on completion of 4 years they shall be given 8000-13500 withgrade pay of Rs. 5400.
thismaeasure seems to be very narrow minded. it should have been extended to all gazetted group B officers whether or not they are CSS/CSSS, mininisterial/non-ministerial or technical/non technical etc. to serve as good parity between sectretariat and fied staff (professed philosophy of the pay commission)

jitendraacr
09-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Dear friend
What have been extended to these cadre people, was already available to them before implementation of 6th CPC and they got it after years long battle. I may suggest to go to court for similar benefits, MoF on its own will not give it to you.
Jitendra

Sanjay Gandhi
10-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Jinteder Sir,

You are right. But one thing I would like to bring to your kind notice that no one in this country has power to come in front not only this the people(suffered) don't want to come into the picture. They are thinking by posting on the gconnect they will achieve their target.

In Delhi only I know one organization where more than 150 officers (SO/PS) are affected due to this anomaly. Some of them are ready to give full support but they are asking you(me) please discuss this issue with our Union President and what is his nature and why he don't want to fight for their rights ! God knows.

I don't know why people are making President of their Union who is a well wisher of the Management.

I appeal to all the affected Officers please be unite and file a PIL in the Supreme Court/High Court of Delhi so that this anomaly can be removed.

jitendraacr
11-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Dear friends
Its true, some times it is absolutely necessary to raise one's voice though it should not be unconstitutional. We have every right to represent our case to appropriate authority and if failed then to CAT/Court. There should be no problem on it. Atleast one should try. Someone has to come forward.
Jitendra

aksinha_cgwb
12-06-2009, 11:15 AM
following is quoted from the RTI reply regarding grade pay for group B officers

"With reference to RTI Cell’s U.O No. 3(24)/09 RTI dated 6th January 2009 the applicant be informed that decision of the Government vide Sl. No. (x)(e) of the Government resolution dated 29th August, 2008 for placing Group ‘B’ employees of Department of Post , Revenue etc. covers employees of all Ministries/Departments but it does not cover employees of autonomous bodies, etc.”

this reply if taken on face value should enable the group B officers of other departments to get the benefit after 4 years of service in pay scale of 7500-12000.
with regards
alok

tvenkatam
12-06-2009, 06:47 PM

"With reference to RTI Cell’s U.O No. 3(24)/09 RTI dated 6th January 2009 the applicant be informed that decision of the Government vide Sl. No. (x)(e) of the Government resolution dated 29th August, 2008 for placing Group ‘B’ employees of Department of Post , Revenue etc. covers employees of all Ministries/Departments but it does not cover employees of autonomous bodies, etc.”

this reply if taken on face value should enable the group B officers of other departments to get the benefit after 4 years of service in pay scale of 7500-12000.
with regards
alok

Dear Mr. Sinha,

The RTI reply quoted by you is very clear. If the authority who issued the reply really meant what has been stated in the RTI reply, it is for certain that the Decision 1 (x) (e) of the Resolution No. 1/1/2008-I C dated 29th August 2008 is bound to be extended to Group B posts (with grade pay 4800) of all Departments/Ministries.

Pending formal action on this Resolution by the MoF I would suggest you to move your Department for action quoting the Resolution as also the contents of RTI reply. Your Department will be obliged to take up the issue with MoF for issue of clarificatory orders in the light of the facts favouring your claim.

prasmita
13-06-2009, 03:27 PM
To rectify the anamoly between Assistants and Section Officers The government enhanced the pay scale of section officers and others to 7500-12000 and the pay commission endorsed this by granting an entry 4800GP and 5400GP after 4 years of completion in its recommendation 3.1.9.
But the same benefit was not extended to other group B gazetted officers in the isolated technical/non-cadre posts. Pay commission professed its so called philosophy everywhere to bridge the gap between secretariat and field staff or employees engaged in delivery mechanism. But here the commission further widened the gap that was already existed between these equivalent grades.
6th pay commssion committed more harm than good to the isolated/non-cadre technical Group B Gazetted officers by depriving their legitimacy of getting pay scale attached to promotional/identical grade on ACP. Surprisingly, this will not affect the group A & B officers who already got their ACP and in PB-3 and above. It is a great loss in the sense they can never become equivalents to their erstwhile equivalents and this cannot be compensated altogether.In otherwords, pay commission entirely biased in favour of Group A officers by granting them better scales, allowances, better conditions etc. while giving so it has also extended this benefit to their extended brothers -other cadre employees (CSS/CSSS etc. ). whereas it has taken back the benefit given by 5th pay commission to isolated/non-cadre technical officers in the form of ACP.

aksinha_cgwb
20-06-2009, 01:24 PM
dear members
has any department sent the proposal of grant of 5400 GP on non functional basis to the pay and anomaly committee.
Is the proposal to be sent by individual departments?
how it is to be sent, can the association put the proposal directly to anomaly committee?
plse let me know the position if any body having any information on this
regards
A K Sinha

trr1262
06-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Dear Mr. Sinha,

The RTI reply quoted by you is very clear. If the authority who issued the reply really meant what has been stated in the RTI reply, it is for certain that the Decision 1 (x) (e) of the Resolution No. 1/1/2008-I C dated 29th August 2008 is bound to be extended to Group B posts (with grade pay 4800) of all Departments/Ministries.

Pending formal action on this Resolution by the MoF I would suggest you to move your Department for action quoting the Resolution as also the contents of RTI reply. Your Department will be obliged to take up the issue with MoF for issue of clarificatory orders in the light of the facts favouring your claim.

can you please send the RTI REPLY sent by MOF vide No.U.O No. 3(24)/09 RTI dated 6th January 2009 to my email id trr1262@gamil.com please.

trr1262
06-01-2012, 04:05 PM

with regards
alok

Dear Mr. Aksinha_gwb can you please send me the copy of the RTI REPLY sent by MOF vide No.U.O No. 3(24)/09 RTI dated 6th January 2009

sinha_audit
06-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Dear Shri Sinha,
I request you to send the copy of RTI reply on aloktel@gmail.com

trr1262
06-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Can any one enlight me the following:- under article 4(1)(c) of RTI Act 2005,every public authority shall publish all relevant facts while formulating important policies or announcing the decisions which affect public.

Iit is clear the Note 2 Para X (e) which states that, " the Group B officers Department of Posts, Revenue, etc., will be granted grade pay of Rs.5400/- in PB 2 on non-functional basis, after 4 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs.4800/- in PB2 " is applicable for all the department or only certain department.

As per the above provision, the public authority i.e., Ministry of finance should clearly clarify the position of extension of Rs.5400/- in PB2 after 4 years of service in the grade pay of Rs.4800/- in PB2. It is the duty of each and every department to clarify the position, but no department is taking action in this regard.

What is the meaning of etc., in the above paragraph? can any please enlight me more on this issue. As this is vital for the central govt. staff as most of them in this bracket only.

thanks in advance

Victor
06-01-2012, 10:09 PM
It is important to see the context in which the particular reply was given. A proper opinion can be formed only when the RTI query and the complete reply is in front of you. Otherwise the issue could be blown out of proportion.

Victor

trr1262
06-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Dear Mr. Victor, I am fully agree to your view. What is your view on the article 4(1)(c) of RTI Act 2005,every public authority shall publish all relevant facts while formulating important policies or announcing the decisions which affect public.

Further, can you please send the copy of the RTI Cell’s U.O No. 3(24)/09 RTI dated 6th January 2009 along with its details so that it can be studied thoroughly. In case if you can get it from other friends kindly mail to trr1262@gmail.com

thanks

trr1262
17-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Dear Mr. Sinha,

Dear Sir, could you please forward the copy of the RTI reply if available with you to my email id trr1262@gmail.com.

Mr. Sinha could you please send the copy of the rti reply received from theministry to my emai id trr1262@gmai.com please