PDA

View Full Version : Admissibility of Casual Overtime

R K Rao
27-10-2014, 08:09 PM
I am under the impression that casual over time has been discontinued after VI CPC. Am I correct? Or can it be paid even today?

RKR

Victor
31-10-2014, 09:46 AM
I am under the impression that casual over time has been discontinued after VI CPC. Am I correct? Or can it be paid even today?

RKR

Overtime Allowance is applicable even today. However, the rates have not been revised by the Pay Commission.

Victor

R K Rao
05-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Thank you Mr. Victor, Sir. But in the resolution of CDS(RP) RUles, 2008, it was intimated that a separate decision of OT will be taken in due course. When was it taken and under which letter was it notified? Kindly let me know.

RK

Victor
05-11-2014, 11:07 PM
That due course is still on course. Till then the existing orders pertaining to Over Time Allowance would prevail.

Victor

R K Rao
06-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Thank you, Sir.
[Sir, can you also kindly intimate if there are orders to the effect that a person who is visually handicapped (Partially blind - i.e. has only one functional eye) should be allotted desk work ( I am referring to a clerical staff) leniently? When I opined that there should be some relaxation compared to other healthy persons, I was countered saying there is no such rule].