View Full Version : medical reimbursement from office for mother is pensioner and residing non cghs area

23-08-2014, 01:19 PM
My mother is family pensionr and i am central govt employee appointed on compassionate ground and both residing in cghs un-covered area. so my mother and i have not made cghs card. can i claim medical reimbursement to my mother treatment under cs(ma) rule from my office. they say that your mother is pensioner and earning more than 3500 pm pension. she is not eligiable for medical reimbursement from my office. pls guide me.............