PDA

View Full Version : Anamolies in 6th pc

siva_67
19-03-2009, 04:32 PM
I am in 5000-8000 grade and initially i was given adhoc promotion to 5500-9000 From Sept., 2006, which was regularised by issuing order in Jan., 2009 with retrospective effect i.e., from Sept., 2006. But, there is no effect due to the promotion either by way of atlease one increment, since these two scales got merged. My question is whether issuing promotional orders in Jan., 2009 i.e, after implementation of 6 PC, with restrospective effect is valid? If so, for such promotion to next grade, due to merger, any increments are eligible. There are no clear orders in this Regard.

Further due to this promotion, the ACP which is likely to be implemented, may I be eligible and when.
Regards,

Indian
20-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Friend you are lucky. Be thankful for getting an adhoc promotion and then having it regularised. When the scales are merged you cannot expect an extra increment.

If you go through the wordings of the Indian Railways VIth Pay Commission orders RB/Estt. No.127 Dated 23-09-2008,it is clearly mentioned that, "As a result of acceptance of recommendations of 6th CPC in many cases two existing grades have been merged in to one grade pay or posts have been upgraded & merged with higher grade thereby affecting the existing channel of promotion of the staff. Accordingly the matter of promotion of non-gazetted staff within such merged or upgraded & merged within same grade pay posts has been considered and it has been decided that promotions within the merged grades(i.e. from the lower grade to next higher grade of 5th CPC scales) or within upgraded & merged in higher grade pay, should not be made herein after till further orders."
:)

siva_67
23-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Thank U friend for yr response. But, how u said that I should be thankful, when there is no financial benefit of even one increment and issuing orders after implementation of 6th PC with retrospective effect. During adhoc also, i got revised pay only for 6 months, later it was stopped due to pending further orders.

I feel as per Railway Board's order mentioned by you, the regularisation of promotion order may be wrong or invalid.

sudacgwb
24-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Dear Friends,

Will someone clarify on the following:

1. Weather individual can represent to Anamoly Committee (AC)?
2. What is the last date for the submission to AC?
3. Is it mandatory to route it through the department/ministry?
4. What are the terms and conditions to AC including the time frame for it to finish it's job?

ss

sabarinathan
27-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Dear Friends,
Will someone clarify on the following:

1. Weather individual can represent to Anamoly Committee (AC)?
2. What is the last date for the submission to AC?
3. Is it mandatory to route it through the department/ministry?
4. What are the terms and conditions to AC including the time frame for it to finish it's job?
ss
1. No
2. 6 months from the constitution of Anamoly committee
3. Yes its mandatory
4. Terms are as per OM No. 11/2/2008-JCA dated 12.1.2009 and within 12 monts of constitution of the Committee

5. Nothing will change as the government will not accept this as a anomaly as they had notified 5000=6500 if you are on isolated cadre or from organization without staff association you mwy not be able to reperesent, because if your organization had considered that you whould have been upgraded by now

thanks and regards