PDA

View Full Version : Balance 60% Arrears

Rnair
12-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Hello members, I hope any members of this forum would be able to know that when the balance 60% of arrears is getting to Central Govt Employees those who are at present in service. If anybody is aware of the fact it would be a GREAT NEWS for those who are in service because all of them are VERY EAGER to know about 60% of balance arrears. Hope somebody will be able to respond?

Regards to all.

mrajeev
13-03-2009, 07:57 AM
In all possibilities, it will be only around Deppawali (though I too am eager to receive it immediately). First, the Govt has not touched the Income Tax part in the Interim Budget/Vote on account and no Govt will make a huge payment without finalising the Tax to be deducted on the same. Secondly, the Government would like the money paid to flow into the market (so that the Markets get a boost and a portion of the same is paid back to the Govt.) and in the Indian conditions, the Deewali Season is the best for the same, when markets are flooded with offers. Thirdly, the Govt will not burden the Administration for calculation/verification of the arrears during the election time.

pradeep_pa
13-03-2009, 11:54 AM
In all possibilities, it will be only around Deppawali (though I too am eager to receive it immediately). First, the Govt has not touched the Income Tax part in the Interim Budget/Vote on account and no Govt will make a huge payment without finalising the Tax to be deducted on the same. Secondly, the Government would like the money paid to flow into the market (so that the Markets get a boost and a portion of the same is paid back to the Govt.) and in the Indian conditions, the Deewali Season is the best for the same, when markets are flooded with offers. Thirdly, the Govt will not burden the Administration for calculation/verification of the arrears during the election time.

Dear friend

I am of the opinion that govt. would like to release the fund with the LOC for the next financial i.e. in the month of April,09 itself without any ho-halla because they do not want to be critised by the govt. employees and the credit already taken on a/c of implementation of 6 cpc, after all Lok Sabha elections are in April-May,09- am I right- its my predictions. ok

Anthony
14-03-2009, 05:54 AM
Dear friend

I am of the opinion that govt. would like to release the fund with the LOC for the next financial i.e. in the month of April,09 itself without any ho-halla because they do not want to be critised by the govt. employees and the credit already taken on a/c of implementation of 6 cpc, after all Lok Sabha elections are in April-May,09- am I right- its my predictions. ok

Dear sir,

If it is so, well and good. But browising through the web, most of the users have predicted the 60 % arrears only in August or September. Lets hope your predictions come true.

with regards
Anthony

vkjajoria
14-03-2009, 10:24 PM
The 60% arrears will most probably be paid after formation of the new government. There is no provision in the Vote on Account for this expenditure.

shailbrahm
18-03-2009, 04:31 PM
After Election order will be issued