PDA

View Full Version : enhanced grade pay for librarians in the pay scale of 6500/-

anjunathani
27-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I am working as librarian . I was promoted to 6500 basic on 1.10.06.
Our organization has not given any increment on the date of my promotion so advised us to fix our pay on Oct, 06 and forgo the 9 months arrear.

As in the 6cpc Section B there is the provision of enhanced grade pay from 4200 to 4600 for the librarians in the pay scale of 6500/- . Our organization has still not implemented it. WHat is the possibility? And I suppose if this is implemented i should get the enhanced grade pay of 4600 and also the increment of my promotion as there is change in the grade pay.

Please guide

sabapathi57
27-02-2009, 08:36 PM
The scale of Asst. Library and Information Officer who were in the pre revised pay of Rs. 6500/- to 10,500/- is given the grade pay of Rs. 4600/- in 6th CPC. Even if you have got the pay under Ist ACP, you are elgible for the grade pay of 4600/- you must insist the fact that the scale of librarians come under the common category and as per Chattopadyay review commitee recommendations all govt depts/offices should uniformly implement the 6th pay commission order. you, please represent your case citing the 6CPC order to your dept. in case if they fail to implement pl. contact me for further details. i am also fighting for the same.
Further i would like to request you to represent to anomoly committe requesting 4800 grade pay as given to central (Kenriya vidyalaya school libraians as the posses double degres) school libraians. IN Last pay commission also they have been first given 5500 pay and latter to applied to all libraians on the recommendations of anomoly committee. my email id [email protected]
SABAPATHI, CHENNAI