PDA

View Full Version : pay fixation for teachers Granted Senior Garde after 01-01-2006

Avinash
18-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Dear Sirs,

1. In KVS teachers are granted Senior/Selection grade based on the approval of Regional departmental promotion commettee.
2. Prior to sixth pay commission, as there was no change of duties ,therefore, FR 22 was not applied while fixing the salary in the new grade of senior/selection for teachers.
3.I believe same was true for financial upgradation on ACP earler( FR 22 was no applied).
4. In sixth Pay commission, it is accepted that FR 22 will be applicable( addition of one increment on fixation) for financial upgradation, but KVS is not clear whether granting of Senior grade to teachers after 10/12 years is a promotion or financial upgradation under ACP or some thing else.
5. As per my understanding it is a promotion because it goes through departmental promotion commette but KVS is not accepting this.

I would request the anomoly commettee or some body else who is expert to through light on this and oblize.

Avinash Gupta
acg7@rediffmail.com

jitendraacr
19-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Dear friend

FR 22 was always applicable to ACP scheme. No doubt about it. As regards grant of Senior/Selection Grade, it is still valid that there are no change in duties except that selection grade is granted. It is not counted under promotion though granted on the recommendation of DPC. It is also not covered under the benefit of ACP scheme. It is merely upgradation of scale and therefore FR 22 is not applicable here.

Jitendra

Avinash
20-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Dear Mr. Jitendra,

In my openion, it is no where mentioned that FR 22 is not applicable for teachers granted senior grade, It is financial upgradtion as there is no change in duties as in the case of ACP for clerical/administrative people who get next grad say from LDC to UDC on ACP but for them also no change in duties, So I do not agree with you that FR 22 should not be applicable for grant of senior grade to teachers, It is logical that FR22 is to be applied.

The very purpose of DPC is promotion, so it is a promotion too beuase there was no change of duties so finanicial upgradtion norms were applied as per fifth pay commission but as per sixth commission FR 22 is appliable.

I am sorry, it is difficult to agree with Mr. Jitendra

Avinash
acg7@rediffmail.com

jitendraacr
20-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Dear friend
What I have written is my knowledge and this particular reply of mine is not supported by any rule. What I have written is followed in my office and thus the reply is based on it. I still feel that I am right since grant of selection/sr.selection grade can not be compared to grant of ACP/promotion. Grant of sr.scale was also exist at the time when ACP was not applicable to Group A posts though the same is now applicable to all cadre/posts. As I knew, no clarification on this issue has come from MoF. Perhaps no one raised this query before it. May be it may come sooner or later.
I once again reiterate that here we only posts our views and these are my views. Any one can differ from it.
with regards
Jitendra

Avinash
22-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Dear Sirs,

KVS has referred this matter to MOF as well as to anomoly commette.

They have also referred about 10-20-30 years for Sr. /Selection grade.

Avinash

vasudevan
19-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Teachers of puducherry often requested for clarification on this.on 9-8-99 a teacher is already in senior scale.on that day it is cancelled.Acp comes to effect on that day.So he has to be switched over to ACP from Senior scale.Though he was conferred the higher scale he did not got notional increment in senior scale as there was no mention .But ACP has the clause.So he should be fixed while switching over with notional increment in the same way when the senior scale psteacher is promoted to HM Pri-regular promotion.
But DAT puducherry and MHRD clarifies that while fixing he should be in entry scale and calculated as if he is in entry scale upto 9 8 99 and excess should be adjusted.If this is effected it is no progression.It will be regression and the teacher will face heavy loss so that he would loss 2 acp benefits.Though ACP clarifications gives at least 100 rs should be gained on conferment of ACP both the govt of puducherry and MHRD till date not accepting.DOPT keeping silence which is final authority.
Who would bring clarification.
Without coming to a decision not a single teacher is conferred to ACP in pondicherry from 9 -8 99 and also MACP. The bureaucrats always deciding all against to teachers