View Full Version : Income Tax relief for recovery

25-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I just wish to know if recovery is being made in the current year due to erroneous fixation of pay few years back, then how to get relief under Income Tax act? The income tax was already paid in earlier years for the amount which is being recovered now.

C. P. Kumar

26-03-2014, 02:43 PM
In such cases U can show the amount as Minus(-) against arrears of Pay and allowances received during the year column in the G Connect IT calculator. The rest is taken care of by the IT calculator.:)