View Full Version : Case of HRA

20-10-2013, 03:25 AM
I am a bachelor employed in central govt dept. My department provides me HRA based on my entitlement since i am not occupying accommodation provided by the dept. I however wish to reside in another departments (central govt) guest room (not an allotted quarter) . Can i claim HRA from my department as i am paying guest room charges to another department.