PDA

View Full Version : Govt. Of india rule for compensatory leave of compensatory off for holiday duty

TAPANFIO
11-10-2013, 09:22 PM
I need govt. Of india rule for compensatory leave of compensatory off for holiday duty. (2) restriction of compensatory off with anyother leave such as gh/rh/cl/ weekly holidays. Etc.

Victor
14-10-2013, 09:58 AM
I need govt. Of india rule for compensatory leave of compensatory off for holiday duty. (2) restriction of compensatory off with anyother leave such as gh/rh/cl/ weekly holidays. Etc.

Please refer to MOF OM No. 9(17)-E.II(B)/65 dated 27.11.1965 and 20.3.1967 given in Annexure-III (Chapter on CL/Spl CL) of Swamy's Compilation of FRSR Part-III (Leave Rules).

Victor

TAPANFIO
15-10-2013, 01:16 AM
please refer to mof om no. 9(17)-e.ii(b)/65 dated 27.11.1965 and 20.3.1967 given in annexure-iii (chapter on cl/spl cl) of swamy's compilation of frsr part-iii (leave rules).

Victor

reply: Many tks for your reference. If you inform then it would be very help full. In fact one employee has applied for one day c/off, next day RH then sat & sun day as weekly holidays. This leave is to be granted or not ? So far I know one applicant can not get three days c/off aongwith anytohter leave . What I refer the applicant has applied for that. If u help for the clarificatiob it would be helpfull

Victor
15-10-2013, 09:54 AM
reply: Many tks for your reference. If you inform then it would be very help full. In fact one employee has applied for one day c/off, next day RH then sat & sun day as weekly holidays. This leave is to be granted or not ? So far I know one applicant can not get three days c/off aongwith anytohter leave . What I refer the applicant has applied for that. If u help for the clarificatiob it would be helpfull

Compensatory Off can even be prefixed or suffixed with Regular Leave (Refer Note below Rule 22 of CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972). Then why it cannot be granted in the present case where the employee is not even availing of regular leave?

Victor

Govindaa
24-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Suppose if I am on field (out station) duty from Dec. 1 to Dec. 31st, 2013:
I lost about 10 holidays (5 Sundays + 4 Saturdays + Christmas). I took out station DA for all the 31 days. Am I eligible for using those 10 lost holidays? If yes, can I use them in 2014? Thx and regards.

neon007
25-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Whehter ccl can be availed when election training taken on holiday. My office denies the same. Kindly reply quickly.

Victor
04-05-2014, 09:57 PM
In my view training is treated as 'duty'. Hence, an employee cannot be on 'duty' and on 'leave' at the same time.

Victor