PDA

View Full Version : Post Vs Grade Pays

narayanan
30-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Dear friends,

Not an anomaly but what?

From 1.1.2006 onwards, there exists some posts carrying more than one Grade Pays. In some cases, more than one pay bands in addition to Grade Pays.

There are some Grade Pays which tagged with two or more posts in same hirarchy.

A holistic view.

regards.

vnatarajan
31-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Dear All,

Result of omissions by the commission.

Chaotic anarchy out of bureacratic autocracy!

Pensioners pay the penalty. Elitists enjoy the booty.

Regards
vnatarajan

narayanan
01-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Dear friends,

George Washington said,

'The administration of justice is the firmest pillar of government'.

While administering the justice there is possibility of errors. We have to bring the errors, if any, before the authority in a convincing manner.

First we have to study the issue in deep. While bringing the issue before the authorities, if we can porpose a solution, it will be easy for them to rectify.

All the staff associations including that of Pensioners' can try in that line also.

With regards,

Narayanan.

vnatarajan
02-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Dear Friends

"All the staff associations including that of Pensioners' can try in that line also"

I wish all the staff associations/ unions/ pensioners associations/ all confederations/ etc do take Mr Narayanan's suggestions seriously and impress upon the Govt. to address the issues in a just and correct manner. To err is human and to correct is also human in our Administration.

So far as the pensioners' are concerned I think the "shortest" "notional" "immediate" solution is to adhere to the OM of 1st Sept if it is beneficial or to the OM of 3rd Oct if that is beneficial!

For pre 2008 and pre 1996/2986/1976 etc(old pensioners) concerned personnel can suggest.

For Family Pensioners- I pity them- they have no voice or representation- they are like the Employee';s LI policy- the latter do not know what they will get after every revision!-Once the employee is no more, they have to forget any increase, wh is unjust!. I have come across some youg family pensioners ahose FP had remained more or less static inspite of revisions - only DR increases are their benefits- like the Silent Suffering Group of old pensioners!

Associations/ Federations have become toys in the hands of political parties- so far as PENSIONERS are concerned! So what to expect from them?

LET THEM SHOW A GOOD EXAMPLE NOW-which I have not seen in my 36 1/2 yrs of service and another 11 yrs after that!

vnatarajan