PDA

View Full Version : Association formation

MARUDHU RAMACHANDRAN
20-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Sir,

I am working in a autonomous body under Dept of Ayush. our office having Group B ,C and D employee kindly provide me rules and regulation for initiating the employee welfare association and joing in the employee welfare association for Group B ,C and D employee . I would like to know the information related to offcial permission or intimation from the Head of the Institition for establishing the employee welfare association .

Gopal Krishan
20-09-2013, 07:18 PM
I do not think any permission is required in formation of an employees welfare associatio .
Gopal Krishan

Victor
23-09-2013, 10:54 AM
In Govt., the Central Civil Services (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993 are required to be followed.

Victor

Gopal Krishan
23-09-2013, 08:09 PM
As is clear from the name of the Rules the same are to be followed by an Assocation for getting the same recognized. Recognistion would follow formation of an asssociation.
Gopal Krishan

prasannakumar
11-10-2013, 08:48 PM
As is clear from the name of the Rules the same are to be followed by an Assocation for getting the same recognized. Recognistion would follow formation of an asssociation.
Gopal Krishan

First a team of office bearers such as President, Secretary, Vice President, Joint Secretary, Treasurer have to be elected, bylaws should be formulated and approved in the General Body (GB) meeting. Executive Committee (EC) members should also be elected and process of registrations has be done with Registrar of Trade Union. The registration certificate along with the minutes of the meeting has to be submitted to the management for recognition.

Regular Annual GB, special GB and periodical EC meetings have to be conducted, subscription should be collected against proper recipt and should be accounted properly. Minutes of GB meeting has to be furnished to the management with account statement to the management to continue the recognition.

Management has the discretion of recognizing or otherwise.

These points are from the small knowledge I have.

Gopal Krishan
13-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Is there any bar put by the autonomous body on formation of association?
Gopal Krishan

prasannakumar
15-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Is there any bar put by the autonomous body on formation of association?
Gopal Krishan

No. There is no bar in autonomous bodies for formation of association.

Prasanna Kumar

ayush
07-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Previously there was Research Employees Welfare Association (REWA) in CCRAS (Under Dept. of AYUSH). After the bifurcation of CCRAS into CCRAS & CCRS (Central Council for Research in Siddha, under Dept. of AYUSH) all active members of erstwhile REWA presently in CCRS formed a new association for Group-C&D staff of CCRS as Siddha Employees Welfare Association (SEWA) registered with Registrar of Societies in Chennai.