PDA

View Full Version : Post deemed abolished

vinodpandey61
20-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Dear Members specially Dear Mr. Victor,

Will you pl oblige me by informing whether any order was passed by GOI for abolition of technical posts after being vacant for more than three years. Somebody told me that this was issued after the earlier order which say that the post will be considered as deemed abolished if it remains unfilled more than a year. If there is such an order for technical posts ( deemed abolished after 3 years),please inform me the No. and date of issue or any link to download it. Thanks

Victor
21-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Dear Members specially Dear Mr. Victor,

Will you pl oblige me by informing whether any order was passed by GOI for abolition of technical posts after being vacant for more than three years. Somebody told me that this was issued after the earlier order which say that the post will be considered as deemed abolished if it remains unfilled more than a year. If there is such an order for technical posts ( deemed abolished after 3 years),please inform me the No. and date of issue or any link to download it. Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, one-year is the norm.

However, special dispensation may have been obtained for S&T posts by individual departments.

For example the Ministry of Mines subitted a proposal to the Cabinet for relaxation from 'one-year' to 'three-years' in connection with restructuring of Geological Survey of India. The Cabinet Note is available at (http://mines.nic.in/writereaddata%5CContentlinks%5C47a29e3deb5e4ef0bff d38ceb5abd00f.pdf)

Likewise there could be other cases of exemptions being obtained for S&T posts.

Victor

vinodpandey61
21-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Thanks Mr. Victor. I must appreciate your contribution in Gconnect. All the best

RKPATHAK
06-10-2013, 01:17 PM
How an affected person claim if the management keep the post vacant for longer duration and later the post abolished. Is there any forum for appeal in such cases.

Gopal Krishan
06-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Appeal has to be against some decision. In this case management does not appear to have taken any decision. As such there may not be any scope for appeal.
Gopal Krishan