PDA

View Full Version : Cadre Restructuring

selvi
06-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Learned Members
I would like to know what is the procedure for cadre restructuring(CR) of Group B gazztd post. Whether CR could be initiated on representation by the officials of particular cadre. Is there any possibility for up gradation of pay scale and promotional avenues and creation of new posts.

Victor
09-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Learned Members
I would like to know what is the procedure for cadre restructuring(CR) of Group B gazztd post. Whether CR could be initiated on representation by the officials of particular cadre. Is there any possibility for up gradation of pay scale and promotional avenues and creation of new posts.

Refer DOPT O.M. No.35034/9/2010-Estt.(D) dated 10th February, 2011 (http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02est/35034_9_2010_Estt_D.pdf) wherein it has been reiterated that “Cadre structure needs to be reviewed periodically to harmonise the functional needs of the organization and career progression of employees”. DOPT has accordingly advised all Ministries/Departments to “review the cadre structure in a time bound manner with a view to mitigate (the) problem of stagnation” by taking appropriate action in the matter.

The above can be used as a starting point. If your office has a staff association, they can take a lead. If not, separate individual representations could be submitted.

Victor

selvi
16-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Thank U Victor Sir
I would like to submit some facts about the cadre
The cadre is Group B gazetted with 4600- GP. with 50% Direct & 50% Promotional from Rs 4200/-GP. Total strength 15(non ministerial)
On the higher side 100% promotional posts of 3 nos. with 4800-GP and 1 post in 6600-GP.
I joined as direct recruit 2 years back and 19 years service left and
the situation is like that i would not even get promoted to the 4800/-GP (barring MACP)
because my seniors are younger than me & almost of similar group.
The cadre has no association as on today.
we have submitted our representation individually upto JS level for Cadre restructuring.
Admn is saying that IWSU should give comments on the same and this is pending as of now.
In this situation pls guide us on possibilities and next course of action.
Thank You