PDA

View Full Version : Will the decision in National Anomaly Committee dated 17/7/2012 be honoured?

Raj Kishore Sharma
18-08-2013, 10:53 PM
There was a decision in the National Anomaly Committee meeting held on 17/7/2012 regarding fixation of pay on promotion to the stage of Entry Pay. The minutes of the meeting were published on the DOPT website. More than one year has lapsed but no formal order or any refusal has come from the Government so far.

Will anyone enlighten me what is the fate of that decision? If the Government has refused to honour it, what our Confaderation of central Govt. Employees is doing next? Atleast it is expected that they should tell the truth.

Raj Kishore Sharma

Victor
19-08-2013, 02:46 PM
There was a decision in the National Anomaly Committee meeting held on 17/7/2012 regarding fixation of pay on promotion to the stage of Entry Pay. The minutes of the meeting were published on the DOPT website. More than one year has lapsed but no formal order or any refusal has come from the Government so far.

Will anyone enlighten me what is the fate of that decision? If the Government has refused to honour it, what our Confaderation of central Govt. Employees is doing next? Atleast it is expected that they should tell the truth.

Raj Kishore Sharma

The said recommendation of the NAC has NOT been accepted by the Government. Relevant exracts from MOF File is available on GConnect and can be seen at (http://www.gconnect.in/viewpdf?pdfpath=http://www.circular.gconnect.in/download/pay-allowance/pay/FinMinNotingNAC.pdf).

Victor

jithu
19-08-2013, 09:10 PM
It is understood that the Fin Ministry has decided not to accede to this demand although it was agreed to be looked into during the discussion in the Anomaly committee. Not sure whether this has been issued as an order. Whether this could be raised again in the Anomaly committee and whether such a committee exist now is not known.

Raj Kishore Sharma
04-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks Victor. Unfortunately I was out of touch with Discussion Forum of Gconnect for some time. Being General Secretary of Delhi Government School teachers Association, I owed a moral responsibility to address the problem of this anomaly due to entry pay among teaching staff.

Now, as a last resort, we will have to move hundreds of cases of stepping up. Once again thanks.

Raj Kishore Sharma

jithu
05-09-2013, 09:31 PM
As you rightly said, the solution would be only through legal recourse. In fact, we have already filed an OA 483/2013 in CAT Ernakulam demanding minimum pay on promotion as Asstt. Audit Officers in AG's office, Kerala.